Apple Products and the Idiots that buy them.... - Page 2

--
Boots

July 9th, 2007  
major liability

Motorola i670. No, I was not intentionally trying to break it. **** happens, especially when your short term memory is as short term as mine.
July 9th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
Motorola i670. No, I was not intentionally trying to break it. **** happens, especially when your short term memory is as short term as mine.
lol i know what you mean...im rough on cellphones lol i seem to drop everyone i get lol or drop it in water lol
July 9th, 2007  
deerslayer

Yes, **** does seem to happen often. It's also the most widely used explanation for anything that goes on in life, cell phones included.
--
Boots
July 9th, 2007  
philam15

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
**** happens
It's also a very funny part in forrest gump
July 11th, 2007  
philam15

This makes me wonder if anyone on this forum even has an iphone
July 13th, 2007  
pixiedustboo

I heart Apple.

Many new products have little bumps along the way, nothing is perfect.

I WISH I could afford an iPhone...but that is a little insane price wise. And I still have to upgrade my iPod, so that baby will have to wait. *Sighs sadly*
July 13th, 2007  
WNxRogue

Apple is the most worthless developer in electronics ever. Ipod isnt great compared to other MP3 players, Apple computers are well below par unless you are in graphics design, and the iphone is so expensive its almost ridiculous. I do not and will never own an apple product.
July 13th, 2007  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
You don't like it, just don't buy one. It's pretty simple. If others want to spend their $600 for a phone, that's capitalism.

Did they perhaps strike a sour chord Dtop?
July 14th, 2007  
A Can of Man

My Nokia costed 25 bucks.
July 14th, 2007  
CanadianCowgirl

I paid $19.99 for my phone with a 3 year contract, and it has been through Hell and back and still works great =) I've dropped it, accidentally thrown it (twirling it around and accidentally letting go...oops), left it in a cooler full of water, ran over it with an ATV, and it's still good as new, other than a few nicks and scratches =) It even has a camera feature on it..mind u it's not the best quality, but meh, for $20 I'm not complaining....