--
Boots

February 7th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Topic: Anyone ever read Tom Clancy?

Whats the best Tom Clancy book?
February 7th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I've only read Bio-Strike but I have a whole lot. I started Rainbow Six but had to put it down cause of stupid school crap.
February 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: I did

I read a few of his books. I liked "Rainbow Six" and "Red Storm Rising" the most but all his older books are good. Most of the newer ones(those he wrote with that other guy in particular) are crap. Besides that "The Bear and The Dragon" which is cool.
--
Boots
February 7th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Some of his better books are Hunt for Red October and Red Storm Rising buts thats just my opinion
February 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: yes

Yes, "Hunt for Red October" is good.
February 7th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

I never really got into any of his fiction books, but I did read Shadow Warrior on SOF.
February 9th, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: Re: Anyone ever read Tom Clancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
Whats the best Tom Clancy book?
I really like "Red Storm Rising"!
Highly recommended if you haven't read it..
February 9th, 2004  
Redneck

I really enjoyed "Red Storm Rising" and "Rainbow Six." Also the first one, I cannot remember the name right now, but the one about the druggies here in America who kill Clark's girlfriend.
February 9th, 2004  
Chaotic

I tried to read some of his books, just because of everyone in the military talked about his books.. I find them too comprehnsive and way too indepth. I am an avid reader, but fall in between fiction and science fiction books. John grishman style and Misc.
February 9th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Hmm, Ive never heard of him.