Anybody like the new americas army game

--

December 17th, 2003  
koesters

Topic: Anybody like the new americas army game

i was wondering if any of you have picked up the new americas army game and what you happen to think of it.
December 17th, 2003  
diplomatic_means

I've seen it and didn't think it was near as good as Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Enemy territory has more missions, soldier types and guns.
December 17th, 2003  
Redneck

Haha, well America's Army is kind of limited in those respects by reality, something that isn't too great a factor in Wolfenstein.
I like the America's Army game, it's extremely realistic (as far as using a keyboard and a mouse to represent physical activity can get at least haha). It kind of sucks that only the newest computers can operate it, but I guess that's true for any new game.
--
December 17th, 2003  
Redleg

I haven't downloaded the game yet.
Is it any good?
December 17th, 2003  
koesters

Redleg the game isnt 2 bad you have to overcome the same obstacles as you did in basic training and also weapons qualifications but overall its a good game and i would give it a 8 on a 10 point scale but thats only me
December 17th, 2003  
Redleg

Hm, sounds interesting.
I must try to download it soon.
December 17th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

My computer cant take the game, it sucks to much, my computer that is.
April 13th, 2004  
Ghefu

I get really unlucky in AAO. My M-16 jams 80% of the time.
April 13th, 2004  
Creizai

Its a great game, more realistic than the Counter-Strike. Plus htey have Special Forces Training (I think you can be trained as a Special Forces Airborne Ranger). Not sure exactly .. I'm doing the last training mission right now. I've already done Airborne Training and Basic.
July 6th, 2004  
PFCMiller

Topic: want to know

does it take long to download and can you earn rank and patches for your units