annoying boyfriends

yes chapel hill took home everything except spirit.. that went to me :D

and apex took home all the drill team stuff

did your sq send anyone?, i saw jernigan and vicente (did one of them quit?) but didn't know if they were w/ cg

I'm not 100% sure. I know that Stephanie went, no one else though. Like I said, I was out of the loop, and more concerned with the Sprite I had spilled all over the floor, then a Capt. taking my chair when I got up to clean it.

Pretty bad when the deputy commander of the cadet side on the SM side doesn't know what's going on. I would have found out last week, but I went to the Globetrotter's game.

Well, finally a topic I know about!
You are not old and unpretty when you are 30. or 40. and if I hit 50 I'll let you know.
Sometimes finding the right one means you have to get the other stuff out of the way first. Sometimes wanting someone to be the right one does not make it so.
When you do find the right one, you won't have to convince yourself and the world that he is. You just won't have all the angst.

How about this one........
The woman is home alone all day, the man at work. This is the arrangement they have made. Both benefit from it.
The man goes to play golf after work. The woman spends 5 more hours alone and then goes to bed. When the man comes home he wakes her up and says "Don't you want to get up?" She replies "What for?" He says "Because I'm home now."
What the :cen: ?

Janie said:
How about this one........
The woman is home alone all day, the man at work. This is the arrangement they have made. Both benefit from it.
The man goes to play golf after work. The woman spends 5 more hours alone and then goes to bed. When the man comes home he wakes her up and says "Don't you want to get up?" She replies "What for?" He says "Because I'm home now."
What the :cen: ?

Unless the guy SELDOM acts like that or he's going thru a hectic time so that he needs to do that, well in case conditions aforementioned are not met, the woman should take some decisions. My 2 cents.

on't even get me started about men....... I'm so mad at them the no good ****** **** ***** (too many explatives there).....

Still better than prissy little women though..... :biggun:

mvilla2426 said:
on't even get me started about men....... I'm so mad at them the no good ****** **** ***** (too many explatives there).....

Still better than prissy little women though..... :biggun:

Whys that ? What did they do you ?

Which??? The women or the men???

Nah....... I'm just mad at Dexter right now.......... forgive me. :) But men in general have done alot of stuff to me.

Women, however, need to be shot!!! They annoy me!!!!!!!!

I happen to hear lots of women saying that: " Oh I get along way better with guys rather than with women, women are just bitches, I have more male buddies than female... " and stuff.
I guess it's nature.

I used to think that until I got older. Must be something about thinning the competition. Now, I really enjoy being around women, especially older ones, because the games are gone.

Hey!! Is that you in the pic??? WOO HOO!!! You look mighty tasty for 49.....lol....

hope you don't mind that coming from me.

hehe

Italian Guy said:
I happen to hear lots of women saying that: " Oh I get along way better with guys rather than with women, women are just bitches, I have more male buddies than female... " and stuff.
I guess it's nature.

Mayby its cause of the way they solve arguments?
Blokes tend to punch each other out then go buy a beer:problem solved.
but women can tend to be a lot bitcher then that and will drags things up weeks, months or years later ;)

That might well be Bush...but I know I always viewed my girlfriends as the competition when I was younger.
Now, when something needs settling, I get mad, and get over it. There's no point in holding onto anger.
mvilla...yeah, it was the clean way. I make my own products.

Yep. Punch each other out and go buy . :cheers: That pretty much sums it up. I see more and more women doing it that way these days. And I also see more "men" carrying the problem out for years... :|

Back