Who is angry? I mean just plain old ANNOYED! Anyone???

Well, I'm annoyed because my back hurts. What's bugging you? This can be like our little therapy thread! :lol: <---- AHH! Even though it's freaky, I just can't stop using it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :(

~*Brittany*~

Annoyed at the weather. Wilma forced me to work six straight days of 12-hour shifts -- what's that, a 72-hour work week? :?

Those of us in the emergency response side of the biz are trying to get Nov. 30th declared as a Federal holiday (last day of hurricane season).

FutureHMSGrad said:
That's terrible! They should also have a national "Brittany's Back Hurts, So Leave Her Alone" day while they're at it! hahaha
Im game with that lol. :D

I have a whole website of whinging. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I had to pull a virtual all nighter to get this film project done (got in the editing lab at 5pm and didn't leave until 6am) and my god damned alarm didn't go off. So when do I wake up? At 3:32... my last class of the day ends at 3:30.

F***!

I miss class enough for my own reasons, I hate having to add absences just from stupid s*** like my alarm not going off! :-/

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! *gives kisses* :D

Now I have to draw PICTURES! PICTURES! Can you believe that?! I'm not in the 3rd grade anymore. I don't want to draw. I don't want to lean over because my back hurts, and I'm irritated at that. The drawings also have to be to represent ridiculous words like "erudite". Let me tell you, anyone who is erudite doesn't need to draw pictures to understand what the word means! Also, the word "barrage" is ridiculous. I've known what that word meant since I was about four years old. So, just to annoy everyone (also, I have no artistic ability, by the way), I am going to draw someone with a whole bunch of guns shooting at them, and then write a little thought caption saying "Ah! There is a barrage of gun fire. Help me." HAHAHAHA! I hate this sort of stuff. I need to be learning about neurons and the molecular formulas for Cyclobenzaprine, and not doing this crap.

~*Brittany*~

I'm pretty annoyed. At my weekend. It is going to suck! I will be busy pretty much the whole time so I will have no time with my friends. :?

That's crappy. Hey, after I finish my drawings (ERR!), I'm going to scan them in so you can all get a good laugh! I tried to draw someone who looked scholarly, but he just looks like a creepy old man who lives in the woods! :? Oh well! That's why they get for making me draw stupid things! :-))))))))))))))))))))

~*Brittany*~

Im mad at my weekend too...check out this schedule...8 am soccer game...10 am...nother soccer game...3 pm...homecoming parade....6 pm...party(i know it sounds fun but its a boring persons party...8-12...homecoming dance...

Well atleast you don't have a big NJROTC inspection in 2 weeks
and the inspecting officer is commander Hale. :CG:

im pissed off because my new EX is being a :cen: and i thing she should go to :cen: h***. Plus im always tired and i dont know why..

Joe252 said:
im pissed off because my new EX is being a :cen: and i thing she should go to :cen: h***. Plus im always tired and i dont know why..
What do you do for a job Joe252?

while playing soccer lastnight, I strained one ankle and sprained the other. Gimping all over campus really made me mad. Lets leave climbing stairs out of this :evil:

Doody said:
while playing soccer lastnight, I strained one ankle and sprained the other. Gimping all over campus really made me mad. Lets leave climbing stairs out of this :evil:

AWWW! Doody! That's terrible! That's what you get for being so much more physically active than the rest of us though! haha! It's karma's little way of keeping you from showing off. ;) I hope your ankle feels better. Did you at least win the soccer game?

MY COMPLAINTS:

I went to physical therapy today and had my mother (who I brought with me because it was the last visit), make a complete @$$ out of me! I would tell everyone, but it's so horrible that I don't even want to. Okay, okay, I'll tell you... This IS the therapy thread, isn't it? LOL

He was working on my back (doing some pressure point/massage thing or whatever) and my bra strap was obviously showing, so she goes "Isn't that a pretty bra?! She went up a size you know, to a ***". (I kept that info censored.) Oh my God! I almost DIED! hahahahaha

Well, on a more positive note, Over There is on tonight at 10 on FX! Oh how I do love that show! It's good to see Erik Pallidino (sp?) since his days on E.R. He got kind of... well... ugly though. :( Ah, that's what happens with age I suppose. :D

What makes me really angry are people who cannot understand the 3 second rule while driving. Keep at least three seconds to the car in front of you - that is SECONDS - not NANO or MICRO SECONDS!

So this happened today: - I hit the breaks.... :twisted:

sunb! said:
What makes me really angry are people who cannot understand the 3 second rule while driving. Keep at least three seconds to the car in front of you - that is SECONDS - not NANO or MICRO SECONDS!

So this happened today: - I hit the breaks.... :twisted:

DID YOU GET HIT?! Don't even joke about that sort of thing! You could have back problems for the rest of your life... much like me. Be careful there sunb!! :D

I have a ridiculous orthodontist appointment today. Oh yes, a simple jaw pain (probably from chewing gum) turned into a huge scam for the orthodontist to make money apparently. My teeth were EXTREMELY straight before (I never had braces), but I had one tooth on the bottom that was ever so slightly turned (you couldn't even see it unless you were looking very close and straight down) and he was like "Oh you better fix that now before you need METAL braces!". My oh my! Well once the words "metal braces" hit my little ears, I knew that I would not let it come to that, since I hate it when I see adults with braces. So, I got that damn Invisalign bull:cen: . Ah yes! But alas, they are NOT invisible. Quite the opposite indeed. I look as though I have greyish/yellow mouthguards in. [sarcasm]How fantastic! That's just the look I was going for![/sarcasm] So, I only wear them at night, which apparently made the problem worse because now if I bite down on something hard, my teeth instantly shift back to where they were. ERRR! I have to wear these for... get this... SIX YEARS! Of course, he didn't tell me that until AFTER I had spent $4500 on them.

Then, the cheap wanted to take a picture of me with them on and hang it on the wall in his office! HA! I don't do modeling for free sweetheart. *pats dentist on head* "Why don't you take AAAAAALL that money and PAY someone to do it for you! Okay?".

I don't like that the moderators put that little blue warning thing on the bottom of my message. I also asked them what I did wrong, so I decided to delete that portion of the message that they added. It makes me feel like a criminal and I don't like that in my post. Thank you.

Brittany Edit: Please do not yell at me in the future. :D Thank you.

Back