--
Boots

November 1st, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
It is business as usual then.
You Swedes are so boring

We will drink, eat and seduce women in all 50 states.
Being a native of your future plundering locale, let me warn you...the ladies might be the ones seducing you...until they wake up in the morning...then you might find yourself in a lawsuit!
November 1st, 2014  
Kesse81

The Nordic warrior's law is the sword
November 2nd, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
The Nordic warrior's law is the sword
Careful young grasshopper, a large proportion of the female plunder have lost their womanly characteristics in their quest for a biological explanation for equality... the sword has proved useless against them...particularly since the resumption of the "violence against women act". The mere speculation of using a sword against a woman in this society of equals will have some of the most devout, ideological crazy, super mutant, femnazis after your blood while simultaneously claiming super victim status!

Valiant Viking brother, I plead with you...this lot is not to be reasoned with in logic or force. Beware!
--
Boots
November 2nd, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
Careful young grasshopper, a large proportion of the female plunder have lost their womanly characteristics in their quest for a biological explanation for equality... the sword has proved useless against them...particularly since the resumption of the "violence against women act". The mere speculation of using a sword against a woman in this society of equals will have some of the most devout, ideological crazy, super mutant, femnazis after your blood while simultaneously claiming super victim status!

Valiant Viking brother, I plead with you...this lot is not to be reasoned with in logic or force. Beware!
Damn! What happened to the good old days?
November 2nd, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:

Like women all around the world.
November 2nd, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Being a native of your future plundering locale, let me warn you...the ladies might be the ones seducing you...until they wake up in the morning...then you might find yourself in a lawsuit!
May I say ever so politely.... "WTF???"
November 2nd, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Damn! What happened to the good old days?
These are the good old days!
Watch where you tread.
I do not regard myself as a FemiNazi....
But I am a woman.
I am here also.
Treat me, all of us with respect.
We do the same for you.

Dadsgirl
November 2nd, 2014  
Kesse81

brinktk and I was trying to be sarcastic and this is how it should be interpreted.
Sorry but I come from a different culture.
November 2nd, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
brinktk and I was trying to be sarcastic and this is how it should be interpreted.
Sorry but I come from a different culture.
Yes, it was supposed to be satirical. Like humor and stuff...

As with all good satire, there is a grain of truth to it, so if the shoe fits....if not then there shouldn't be an issue.
November 2nd, 2014  
JOC

My wife is of Nordic stock (6', blonde and blue eyes) and man she wouldn't put up with this BS for a second. Nor is she a Femi-Nazi. The Scandinavians I've meet were pretty mild mannered, easy going folks. Not hot tempers like the Latin's .Now there's a group to watch out for.

BTW the internet thing is ridicules it all depend on who your service provider is and your systems capabilities, da.