I am currently playing.. - Page 27

--

September 1st, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Right now Im playing the "hide-the-fact-you're-posting-on-MilForums-while-at-school" game. Im winning.
September 1st, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol, good luck to you man.. you need it
September 1st, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey
http://www.pointofexistence.com/

It is the first full mod to be released for BF2...

Comes with 13 maps (16,32,64 versions), 3 game modes, a plethora of new vehicles and weapons, and well it is simply badass...

Oh yeah and it has BLOOD
whoa sounds nice really.. too much to keep up with!! my mind is blowing! I just got the booster pack, Bf2 furry.. and now this? and I also planning to get the Euro force.. just too much. Help me!

Oh and btw, I am currently wasting my time mostly playing Red Orchestra, this game is a must try fellas.. magnificent 8)
--
September 1st, 2006  
Donkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
whoa sounds nice really.. too much to keep up with!! my mind is blowing! I just got the booster pack, Bf2 furry.. and now this? and I also planning to get the Euro force.. just too much. Help me!

Oh and btw, I am currently wasting my time mostly playing Red Orchestra, this game is a must try fellas.. magnificent 8)
POE 2 is FREE
September 2nd, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

thats so got to hear! well then, I must get it 8)
September 3rd, 2006  
zander_0633

Nice game!
September 3rd, 2006  
WarMachine

Civilzation 4 warlords is a pretty good expansion. The new scenarios are fun and it's still addictive once you think you have a chance against the AI. I was playing for over 6 hours straight one itme.
September 4th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol, I only olay custom missions.. And i let the peasants work by themselves, you know? press the option where u let them decide whats better for the land, and so they go work on it. I dont know why but, I kind of lost interest after few hours. Also Age of Empires3, I lost interest. My kind of stratergy game is more like Rome Total war, or basically the total war games
September 4th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey
POE 2 is FREE
Hey Donkey, ok so I got it now but now what? I mean.. I got the file, about 1GB, and what exactly should i do now? or what does that file do?

thanks
September 4th, 2006  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Right now Im playing the "hide-the-fact-you're-posting-on-MilForums-while-at-school" game. Im winning.

Hmm, I wonder if your Hall moderator would be interested in knowing this, how much is this secret worth to you?

GET BACK TO THE BOOKS!