I am currently playing.. - Page 24

--

August 14th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

starwars battlefront 2? nice game. Didnt like the online though..

Cossacks 2 Napoleonic wars was nice really. Wonder what the art of war is like..

Flashpoint seems nice yeah, but I dont really upgrade it so.. just leave it ^_^ But that new one Donkey mentioned sure looks neat 8) When is it coming out?
August 15th, 2006  
Donkey

I belive Armed Assault is coming out this year, it has been in the works for like 3 years now...Much like Quake Wars Enemy Territory

http://www.enemyterritory.com/
Let the intro video load (may take a few)
August 15th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

wow looks awesome!
--
August 15th, 2006  
sandy

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid Ac!d 2 and Armored Core Formula Front International.
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in PSP, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our hearts, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
August 15th, 2006  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey
I belive Armed Assault is coming out this year, it has been in the works for like 3 years now...Much like Quake Wars Enemy Territroy

http://www.enemyterritory.com/
Let the intro video load (may take a few)
Wow....looks awesome.
August 16th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy
I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid Ac!d 2 and Armored Core Formula Front International.
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in PSP, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our hearts, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
nice quote
August 16th, 2006  
oRTouCH

I am currently playin' Hearts of Iron 2 Doomsday and still Ultima Online Ultima Online our lives offline :P
August 17th, 2006  
CABAL

Star Wars Empire at War
Half Life 2: Episode One
August 17th, 2006  
Ray89

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
starwars battlefront 2? nice game. Didnt like the online though..

Cossacks 2 Napoleonic wars was nice really. Wonder what the art of war is like..

Flashpoint seems nice yeah, but I dont really upgrade it so.. just leave it ^_^ But that new one Donkey mentioned sure looks neat 8) When is it coming out?
i like BF2
August 17th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol, nice games people 8)