I am currently playing.. - Page 23

--

August 14th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

heh yeah, I have seen a few videos of Medieval Total War 2, and I cant wait to get my hands on it. Ofcourse I have to upgrade my PC too. Soon hopefully
August 14th, 2006  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
lol, problem is LOTR battle for midle earth is more "fantasy" like heh.. I like more realistic, example, Stronghold, Rome Total War, Medieval Total war, etc etc ^_^
Yeah sure how can it not be fantasy, it's the Lord of the Rings....but for me LOTR:BFME 2 beats all of those games hands down in everything but realism.....
August 14th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol, we have quite different tastes I guess
--
August 14th, 2006  
rOk

u played Flashpoint by any chance?
August 14th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

yep a long time ago, but its old now heh
August 14th, 2006  
Fox

Operation: Flashpoint is a good game. Special Ops are hard. I can't win the special ops mission. heh
August 14th, 2006  
rOk

Hows this for old

the (free)community made addons feature a lot more detail than retail Battlefield 2 models, textures etc...for instance....
if u know how to script the game...then u've almost got no limits

and the eagerly awaited sequel will remove most of those limitations as well.

August 14th, 2006  
Donkey

Currently I mostly play Battlefield 2 but sometimes I through in some San Andreas or Vice City with a little BFV, CS:S, or Command and Conquer....who am I kidding I play a lot of video games....

Have you guys seen the new Operation Flashpoint that is coming out... Armed Assualt http://www.armedassault.com/ looks pretty sweet....
August 14th, 2006  
bigcanada813

right now i'm feeling like strategizing, so i'm playing cossacks: the art of war.
August 14th, 2006  
WarMachine

I just started playing star wars battlefront 2, it's pretty good. I like how you can use the jedi and sith to kill dozens of regular units at a time. Though a lot of levels from the old game weren't improved in any way but they do have plenty of new levels now.