I am currently playing.. - Page 22

--

August 12th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
why do the original CS players hate the source version? That not the first time I hear that
Well source is way easier than 1.6
August 12th, 2006  
Fox

I currently playing "Stronghold 2". It is hard!
August 12th, 2006  
bigcanada813

currently playing NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (ps2), waiting for NASCAR 07 to come out next month.
--
August 12th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog
Well source is way easier than 1.6
those cs players, hey really should try Red Orchestra heh
August 13th, 2006  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
I currently playing "Stronghold 2". It is hard!
aaahhhhh...the pleasure of giving people rations.....

if you're into management you can also try Caesar 3...it even more complex with more (better) handles with which u can harrass (sp) your citizens
August 13th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol, I think the older stronghold is better. Stronghold 2 ? didnt like it much really.. Hope the coming one would be better I always have a problem with gong and rats
August 14th, 2006  
Fox

I have a problem with the enemy army (they keep attacking me), gong, rats, food, and crime.
August 14th, 2006  
rOk

oh well...im sure u can curbtail the rat problem....somehow

i passed on to the Lord of the Rings :The battle for Middle Earth 2.

Great game all in all (strategy), the immersion factor is spectacular....the way u can do horse charges on everything but spearmen and trolls is just sick.>>lawnmower style
August 14th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol, problem is LOTR battle for midle earth is more "fantasy" like heh.. I like more realistic, example, Stronghold, Rome Total War, Medieval Total war, etc etc ^_^
August 14th, 2006  
mmarsh

Never played Stronghold 1 or 2. But I agree with you. Historical Wargames are more up my alley. Cannot wait for Medival 2: Total War. (drools...)