I am currently playing.. - Page 19

--

July 16th, 2006  
Venom PL

I'm currently playing Act Of War: Direct Action and Act Of War: High Treason. I've waited a long time for a good RTS.
July 17th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

I didnt very much like the first Act of War.. dont know, not my style I guess
July 18th, 2006  
WarMachine

command and conquer 3 will own the RTS games next year, the old menu is back. Heard of the game DEFCON? Take the 1983 wargames movie and make the thermonuclear game that was being played a real pc game.

You build your resources and then you nuke each other, who ever kills the most wins i think.

http://www.answers.com/topic/defcon-computer-game
--
July 19th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Im goin way back here...Runescape...Y'all remember that game dontcha? The one with the stick people with capes and swords...Apparently, they've evolved to 3-D, and detail plays a much bigger part. Its pretty cool. I used to be a member, so all my crap is members only...Hahaha...I cant use it cause I canceled the subscription.
July 19th, 2006  
gigabrain

im addicted to Americas Army: Special Operations
July 19th, 2006  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Im goin way back here...Runescape...Y'all remember that game dontcha? The one with the stick people with capes and swords...Apparently, they've evolved to 3-D, and detail plays a much bigger part. Its pretty cool. I used to be a member, so all my crap is members only...Hahaha...I cant use it cause I canceled the subscription.

i make fun of my friends that play runescape
July 19th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

*cracks knuckles menacingly* You got a f**kin problem wit it?
July 19th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

lol. Me, Ive been trying to play a decent game online.. just my ping problem is high, and I dont know if the connection is going through problems..

The latest of online COD is COD2 right?
July 19th, 2006  
WarMachine

What about COD3?
July 20th, 2006  
JulesLee

man i wish i can play battle field 2 again.. after playing that other Shooting games seemed like poop......

One day i was playing it.. i met minimum requirement.. and then my graphic card like messed up -.- it wont work!

well currently playing
Maple Story.. a MMORPG
Windia server