I am currently playing.. - Page 16

--

June 28th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

should be interesting.. Another interesting game would be Medieval Total War 2 also coming at the end of 2oo6 I believe
June 29th, 2006  
WarMachine

I can't wait for that one, Rome Total War was beautiful, hopefully the updated engine will make things even better. I can easily imagine a mod for MTW2 being converted to RTW with better graphics.
June 29th, 2006  
Venom PL

Is anybody waiting for Duke Nukem Forever ?
--
June 29th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

"Its my way or the...No, its just my way."-Duke Nukem.

On a different note, Mighty! How many milbucks have you gotten from this thread?
June 29th, 2006  
WarMachine

List of things that have happened since duke nukem forever began development in 1997 and also things that have been accomplished in the same amount of time.

http://duke.a-13.net/

Since the announcement of Duke Nukem Forever, the single season home run record has been broken. Twice.

4 nations have acquired nuclear weapons technology.

The United State's involvement in the Vietnam War ended in a shorter time period.

let's see if we can get a man to mars before this game comes out.
June 30th, 2006  
rotc boy

better be one good game...
June 30th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

hey i got the GodFather. Question, can I walk??

Anyway, its a fair game

And Henderson, I really dont know
June 30th, 2006  
playstation60

Still toying with C&C Red Alert 2, and Civ III. Lately I've taken to playing Tropico. Fun being a dictator of a small island country off the coast of U.S. LOL.
June 30th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Sounds a bit like Castro...
June 30th, 2006  
WarMachine

There's a guy on the cover of the box of tropico who looks just like Fidel, i wonder if it was a intentional?