Is this allowed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
Is this allowed for the common populace of forum people?

Removed by mod: whatever the mods custom post is

Usually when members post inappropriate things the mods will remove or change teh content into something more suitable and leave a message.
like:

Removed by mod: whatever the mods custom post is

Are you asking if you are allowed to add removed by mod???

Why do you want to do that???

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
Yes sir. Not like Id ever do that or anything, I was just wondering if it was illegal or not.

You do know you can only edit your own posts, correct? And as Redleg said, why would you want to do that?

before I was a mod, I used "edit note:" a few times when I realized that I had royally messed up a post. It let people know that I had made some major changes to the post and why I did so.

Oh, I get it now! He wants to put that message in his signature! My suggestion is that you change the color or something so it doesn't look like a mod actually put it there. Wow I'm dumb!

Why do you want that message in your signature??? :?

Could you please specify your question some more Patriot??

Thanks.

silent driller said:
Oh, I get it now! He wants to put that message in his signature! My suggestion is that you change the color or something so it doesn't look like a mod actually put it there. Wow I'm dumb!

No, thats not it. go to general chit chat and Bush WON I'll show what I mean.

I saw your example, but why, why, why, why on earth would you want to add that to your posts??? :shock:

To pretend that your post has been edited by us???

Basically, yes. There are people who pull stunts like that and I was wondering if one could get in trouble for doing it, besides the fact that it is categorically spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back