ALIENS vs EARTH - Page 4

View Poll Results :You believe there're aliens?
YES and they are friendly 7 21.21%
YES and they are unfriendly 9 27.27%
NO 6 18.18%
NOT SURE 11 33.33%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

January 5th, 2005  
There may even be some people out there exactly like us another Earth in another universe.

Even if there are aliens and they are unfriendly. Earth could have a chance if everyone was to fire machine gun 50 caliber bullets at them.
January 5th, 2005  
rotc boy
i think they do exist, and if they did visit they would own us technologically. i say this because they have the tech to travel light years, and they would most definitely bring their best weapons in case they meet "hostiles"
January 5th, 2005  

Topic: yup yup

mediums etc claim that aliens do exsist.........aswell as speaking to ghosts they can talk to aliens. They say that aliens are on this earth just as a normal person that every day they disocver something new.

Ok i believe in paranormal but sub para? hmmm something I'd have to see there lol

I think like earth you have good and bad people that accounts for ghosts....animals.....aliens and so on.

I mean you have wolfs, lions, tigers etc hunt and kill..........humans kill.......bomb, burn etc so i would think aliens have the eqv.

Now i am just rambeling on lol
January 5th, 2005  
Jason Bourne
i wish they would come and try to conquer, then i would get to kick E.T.'s ass.
btw, not E.T. with the magical healing finger, i am thinking of E.T. from like Independence day.
January 9th, 2005  
Anyone remember Jane Badlers V-series in the 80s? 8)

If they are comming and they would be hostile I think the only thing that could bite on them is different resistance movements. But most likley they are so technology advanced that they are not interested in picking up a fight anyway. Do I think intelligent life exist? Yes I am an Alien myselfe and I live in the Milky Way on planet Tellus the 7th planet in this galaxy, nothing strange with that. If they where comming from a distant solar-system I would not be too suprised. Have they visit us? Do we go on Safari from time to time? Well we do so why should they not have done that? Makes no sence to me. Alot of astronauts have been reporting things from outer space and even more pilots in our own airforces have reported UFOs for a long time now. If we are not going to rely on them who should we rely on then?

January 9th, 2005  
Like bactiria