Airsoft Team Video

hmm... a few critz... if u dont mind? :)

dont show too many pictures of the army instead of ur team... this is NOT about joining the army, this is about joining the softball team ;)

a little more action would be nice... instead of taking pictures, record some video...

why do we see pictures of ur house? :S is this a personal video? or a softball commercial? :p

EDIT: hehe anyways... thx for sharing ;) keep improving dude :) i'm sure the next vid (if u make one) will be TWICE as good...

Last edited:
Morten said:
hmm... a few critz... if u dont mind? :)

dont show too many pictures of the army instead of ur team... this is NOT about joining the army, this is about joining the softball team ;)

a little more action would be nice... instead of taking pictures, record some video...

why do we see pictures of ur house? :S is this a personal video? or a softball commercial? :p

It's more of a work in progress, I put it on here to get feedback.

1.) Ok, do use too many pics of the military, gotcha.

2.) More action, use video. Will do.

3.) Thats not my home you see, thats some neigborhood nearby. I'll try and get less pics of homes, lol.

Cadet Seaman said:
It's more of a work in progress, I put it on here to get feedback.

1.) Ok, do use too many pics of the military, gotcha.

2.) More action, use video. Will do.

3.) Thats not my home you see, thats some neigborhood nearby. I'll try and get less pics of homes, lol.

hehe ok :)

its just that all the other "random" pics kinda confuse the message... :S i didn't know it was a Softball club if u hadn't told me :) hehe...

Morten said:
hehe ok :)

its just that all the other "random" pics kinda confuse the message... :S i didn't know it was a Softball club if u hadn't told me :) hehe...

U mean airsoft?

Back