AIRBORNE82's plimped out post! - Page 2

--

May 28th, 2004  
Redneck

ROTC is the Reserve Officer Training Corps, it is a way for college students to earn their degrees while also earning their commissions as officers in the United States military.

82 and many other young men and women here are in JROTC programs, which are Junior ROTC, and are for middle and high school kids. I don't know much about them, but I'm sure one of the hundred odd JROTC people here could fill you in.
May 28th, 2004  
Locke

sort of a cadets type thing?

interesting, we dont have anything like that down here (that i know of) actually come to think of it, theres a scheme, cant remember the name of it, where u join the forces, and providing u geta good enough ENTER, you do your course. there are benefits of doing this, and you get trained as an officer and have to serve 3 years.
i signed up for that, but didnt get a good enough ENTER.... dammit
May 28th, 2004  
Redneck

I don't know about Australia, but we do a very little cross-training with British cadets, we had an Irish (North) RAF cadet doing an exchange program here and we sent one of ours over to England, not sure on the details of their programs, though.
--
May 28th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

I picked up my car experience just wrenchin with my Dad. I dont know to much about ROTC either, but I am taking it next year for the first time.
May 28th, 2004  
Redleg

You are from now on known as "ACTaFOOL82"...

Thanks for your understanding.
May 30th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
You are from now on known as "ACTaFOOL82"...

Thanks for your understanding.
Did he choose that name or did you do that, Redleg?
May 30th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Airborne82, nown known as ACTaFOOL82, chose his own name.
June 1st, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

My name, and Ludacris rule!