AHH I cannot stand this! - Page 8

--

November 2nd, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

I got that part, but just because many people are doing, does it make it right?
November 2nd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Is anything right in this world?
November 2nd, 2004  
Skinny

So would it be wrong for me to wear my uncles old Marine Corps BDUs while I hunt? I don't see that there is anything wrong with it. It is just camoflouge. Now if I was wearing decorations or my name on the uniform, that would be a different story. As for the kids at your school, I wouldn't let it bother me, I would just laugh that they are still dressing up for Halloween.
--
November 2nd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

This thread is becoming extremely pointless, Either get it off the point of arguing and have a discussion, and decide what you want to discuss. There is somethinkg yall are discussing, and I am completely lost as to how it even applies.

It was decided way down the road that yes there is a law, and yes, many people break that law, and yes it would be extremely hard to enforce it. Now, discuss what there is to discuss, or leave it be.
November 3rd, 2004  
Joe252

i think is this gettin a lil out of hand
November 4th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny
So would it be wrong for me to wear my uncles old Marine Corps BDUs while I hunt? I don't see that there is anything wrong with it. It is just camoflouge. Now if I was wearing decorations or my name on the uniform, that would be a different story. As for the kids at your school, I wouldn't let it bother me, I would just laugh that they are still dressing up for Halloween.
it would be if you did have the name tapes and patches on, but just the basic BDU's are ok.

P.S. I think i got enough opinions this thread is officially dead, please close it
November 4th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

As requested.