African Soldiers

yeah food and supplies.. I agree.. but i cant imagine they fighting for ammo lol, because they are wasting ti at the same time when firing heh

SGE.QAV24.280206180556.photo00.quicklook.default-245x162.jpg

That's a pic of a rebel group based in the creeks of the Niger-delta (that’s Nigeria).these guys have caused quite a lot of trouble for the govt. and dozens of soldiers, mobile police men, and innocent pple have lost their lives (personnaly, I’ve bn affected. lost a very close friend of mine in an ambush carried out by these bastards. he was the unit commander of the mobile police unit based at that location. him and seven other police-men with a civilian lost their lives.).Anyway, the president just removed the commander and 2i/c of the Joint Task Force charged with bringing these guys to justice. Elements from our 2nd div, along with more mobile police squadrons and personnel from our intelligence agencies (state security, DIA, NIA) are being moved to warri while the amph. Battalion based in Port Harcourt will continue patrols in conjunction with the navy and air force.

here's more pics on them

story.nigeria2.afp.gi.jpg

Nigerian militants show off one of their boats and some weaponry for reporters last month.

story.02.hawkins.ap.jpg

In this February 24 photo, Macon Hawkins, still in the custody of militants, speaks to reporters.

story.hostages.ap.jpg

This photograph shows some of the oil workers who were kidnapped last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, for the double post.

Umm...this guy are doing monkey with gun. It's funny.

035.jpg

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Centurion ue said they were from Nigeria while your guys are from Liberia. Thanks for the pics anyway though!

centurion_ue said:
those men aren't african soldiers.they're rebels from a war-torn country(i think liberia,during the civil war btw Charles taylor and another faction)
Erm......

Back