Who are you adopting again?

--

October 19th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Topic: Who are you adopting again?

THIS AD appeared in the classified section of a newspaper in San Antonio, site of five military bases: "Free Air Force kittens, white with gray cloud-formation markings on forehead. Ears like wings. Aerodynamic styling. Two Airmen, one WAF. Eight weeks' basic training completed. Desire permanent billets."

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by VALERIA P. Matthew

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.
October 19th, 2005  
Charge 7

I could make a comment that would get me in alot of trouble here, but I'll just leave my evil imagination to your guesses.
October 19th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
I could make a comment that would get me in alot of trouble here, but I'll just leave my evil imagination to your guesses.
Sometimes my ability at understanding English surprises me. Thank you Charge .

(You sure you're not Italian? )
--
October 19th, 2005  
Charge 7

3/4 Scot and 1/4 German. I will conquer the liquor store!
October 21st, 2005  
AJChenMPH

*tsk, tsk* A field-grade officer setting a poor example for the rest of us. Sir! :P
October 21st, 2005  
Charge 7

Poor example? Hey when the Army stops taking pot shots at the Air Force the game's no fun anymore. 8)
October 24th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
Poor example? Hey when the Army stops taking pot shots at the Air Force the game's no fun anymore. 8)
Don't you mean the Air Farce, sir?
October 26th, 2005  
Charge 7

I always liked to refer to them as "postmen with guns" but hey, that's me.
October 27th, 2005  
tomtom22

Sometimes the posts that follow the original are funnier than the original post. This is one of them, thanks to IG, AJ & Charge.
November 18th, 2005  
dragonfett

Just remember that with out any weapon systems of any kind on our airplanes, we'd just be another airline!