Act of Valor

jillyz12

I posted this in the military movie section of the forum, but it wasn't getting many views and I wanted everybody to see it because I think it looks AWESOME!!! I want to see it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnlPgo9TaGo"]Act Of Valor (2012) Official Trailer - HD Movie - Navy SEALS - YouTube[/ame]

That's right, Viper! It's being released on February 24th, and it's a fictional story about a rescue mission. The stars, however, are actual active duty Navy SEALs!!!

Well, I think they manage to get things right, for once, letting the real pros do the show, rather than some punk actor who don't look the part even...

I want to see this!!

Sounds like a PERSEC issue to me. Not really sure how it's supposed to work. Trainers for the rest of their career?

I know, I was surprised, too. I've always understood that anonymity is essential to SEALs. They must have figured out some way to do this safely...I'm guessing.

I got a Pre-Screening pass from my recruiter for this movie, and I have to say it is F***ing awesome.

Guys, I have to tell you- this movie is simply awesome. You have to see it to believe me. I got a preview, courtesy of some fella (whom I shall not say here). It is like being there yourself, seeing and hearing people talk the talk, you know, not some hollywood mumbo jumbo...

Go see it, it will be worth your while- trust me!

this was a really good movie i really enjoyed it this movie shows bravery and teamwork. Military or not anyone can see we are all a family and we have each others back to the end. (NAVYGURL for life)

I was going to ask if anyone had seen it yet. I KNEW it would be incredible!!! I so want to see it. I read that it took first place at the box office over the weekend. Oo-rah!!!! :bravo:

I was going to ask if anyone had seen it yet. I KNEW it would be incredible!!! I so want to see it. I read that it took first place at the box office over the weekend. Oo-rah!!!! :bravo:

I have Jillyz, it is Beauuutifulll! As you've said, incredible...

Do see it... Trust me, you won't be dissapointed.

Back