Act of Valor

--

February 1st, 2012  
jillyz12

Topic: Act of Valor

I just saw a trailer for a film with that name, and it looks amazing! It also stars actual active duty navy SEALs. Here's a link to the trailer if you're interested:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnlPgo9TaGo"]Act Of Valor (2012) Official Trailer - HD Movie - Navy SEALS - YouTube[/ame]
February 12th, 2012  
capcolin82

Wow, this looks awesome.
February 16th, 2012  
bigcanada813

I saw the trailer in front of Redtailsthe other day. I'm definitely going to be checking out Act of Valor when it comes out.
--
February 27th, 2012  
Yossarian

Looks like an awesome movie.

Might actually see it in theatres.

Have a good feeling of the plot breakdown arleady however.
February 27th, 2012  
brinktk

Saw it on Friday...they nailed it! Acting wasn't fantastic..but what do you expect outta Navy Seals...but the operational scenes...just spot on!
February 27th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
Saw it on Friday...they nailed it! Acting wasn't fantastic..but what do you expect outta Navy Seals...but the operational scenes...just spot on!
Gonna see it tommorow, only one thing holding me back, are there Russians ivolved?
February 28th, 2012  
brinktk

Kind of...More like a Chechnyan muslem extremist and his associates.
February 29th, 2012  
Yossarian

Saw the "back hand copy" of the movie, going to see it in theatres today, just can't beat that cinematic feel for a movie such as this.

Very well done however.
March 5th, 2012  
Duty Honor Country

The movie was very good. Most complaints I saw online was how the acting was soso and the lack of exciting Hollywood movie scenes. From the Soldiers perspective Hollywood always ruins movies so all and all it was a great film.
March 8th, 2012  
japhetmadison

Can't wait to see this film. I must commend the trailer for being that strong.