academy question - Page 2

--

June 25th, 2010  
DerK

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
No Cadets and Midshipmen cannot be joined in matrimony
i took this as cadets cannot be wed to other cadets. and the same with midshipmen, or a cadet cannot marry a midshipman. unfortunately your post was susceptible to misunderstanding and did me no good, which is why i sought to answer it myself. and did so
June 25th, 2010  
AZ_Infantry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerK
i took this as cadets cannot be wed to other cadets. and the same with midshipmen, or a cadet cannot marry a midshipman. unfortunately your post was susceptible to misunderstanding and did me no good, which is why i sought to answer it myself. and did so
Me as well, 03. I'm sorry, but I never saw the post you made earlier - it isn't in this thread.

I admitted we were being lazy. Relax. We were just having fun with it.

03 needs a little more and a little less I think.

June 26th, 2010  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Infantry

03 needs a little more and a little less I think.

Really? You are supposed be a SGT. Which means you are supposed to freakin know better and check your dope before you spout the hell off.

Or do you only pull that card when it suits your motive Crazy?
--
June 26th, 2010  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerK

What? matrimony means marriage . You want to be an officer and you can't decipher that? Choke yourself high speed.
June 26th, 2010  
AZ_Infantry

Quote:
Really? You are supposed be a SGT. Which means you are supposed to freakin know better and check your dope before you spout the hell off.

Or do you only pull that card when it suits your motive Crazy?
Wow. Relax, bro. I'm sorry I didn't see the post you made in another thread that was somehow related to this one.

Not sure what I did to get under your skin, but chill. I was only poking fun - it's called laughter. Life is too damn short to lack humor. And I know you don't lack it, as I've seen you laugh it up time and again in my 3 years here.

And I wasn't "supposed" to be a Sergeant. According to my DD214, I WAS a Sergeant. That was back in 1993, of course, somewhere between Methuselah and Moses and that whole Red Sea thing. But back when Mechanized Infantry involved hand cranks and Model T's, yeah... my stuff was wired tight.

I'm 39 years old now. I don't have enough years left to live to always be on edge, looking for each and every little thing to research and pick apart. I like to laugh and have fun and enjoy myself. I'm not sure why I just did 10 months in the hospital if my intent was to get out and be miserable.

So relax, hoss. If I've done something to just absolutely require you to take me to task over something this small, PM me the issue and we'll discuss it. because I certainly never meant to!

June 26th, 2010  
03USMC

No. See I'm not going to relax and I'm not going to continue to allow you to call out AD members and vets on their manners., regardless of your vet status.
June 26th, 2010  
AZ_Infantry

Well, I don't think I was "calling anyone out," but meh...

Sorry to anyone who took it as such.
June 26th, 2010  
DerK

Quote:
What? matrimony means marriage . You want to be an officer and you can't decipher that? Choke yourself high speed.
your post didnt make any sense
June 28th, 2010  
03USMC

Google matrimony it means marriage. Command of the English language is a skill of naval officers. Might wanna work on it.