AZ_Infantry

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
I usually say "I would like..."
Err is that alright??
"I would like..."

"May I please have..."

"I would enjoy..."

All acceptable. "I'll take" is a teenager in pants down to his knees demanding something. Show some respect, even if it is to a food worker. "Hi! I would like a hamburger, please..." Or even better, "Good afternoon! May I please have a hamburger?"

"I'll take a burger?" Go walk off a cliff and take your parents with you, you rude, arrogant, condescending POS.
May 30th, 2009  
A Can of Man

Oh man you crack me up hehe.
Ain't that the truth?
--
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
June 2nd, 2009  
Mr.Brown

You are pretty funny i'll give you that lol but i'm afraid of meeting you and accidently pullin one of those on you now lol
June 2nd, 2009  
AZ_Infantry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Brown
You are pretty funny i'll give you that lol but i'm afraid of meeting you and accidently pullin one of those on you now lol
I offer you one fair warning:

If you show up to take my daughter out and your pants are sagging, I am getting out my compressor and nail gun; and your pants, your waist, and my trigger finger are going to spend some time together until I am satisfied that you are properly clothed.

PTSD: Coming in handy since 1992.

June 2nd, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Infantry
I offer you one fair warning:

If you show up to take my daughter out and your pants are sagging, I am getting out my compressor and nail gun; and your pants, your waist, and my trigger finger are going to spend some time together until I am satisfied that you are properly clothed.

PTSD: Coming in handy since 1992.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! you crack me up, lol