1500 More - Page 2

--

November 21st, 2014  
Omar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Islam as any idiot knows IS a Culture , Religion , Laws , Political Agenda , its all right there in the Quran , read it I DID , know your enemy and be happy .
There you go right there..."Know your enemy and be happy", so since you decided Islam is your enemy(which of course means muslims) then you are not even open minded so that you would understand...

And no i don't believe you read Quran.
November 21st, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Islam as any idiot knows IS a Culture , Religion , Laws , Political Agenda , its all right there in the Quran , read it I DID , know your enemy and be happy .
That is a pretty big brush you are painting with there, you do realise that you could level the same charges against both the bible and the torah?

In the end religion like most written text is about interpretation, aggressive types could turn Gandhi's words into a prelude to war while pacifists could make Hitler sound like saint to avoid war.
November 21st, 2014  
tetvet

Believe or not , Islam was and is spread by fire and the sword .
--
November 21st, 2014  
Kesse81

Charlemagne and Constantin the Great springs to mind.

For many centuries, the Muslims ruled Greece. Did the Greeks become Muslims? Did anyone even try to Islamize them? The Bulgarians, Serbs, Romanians, Hungarians and other European nations lived at one time or another under Ottoman rule and nobody compelled them to become Muslims.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
November 21st, 2014  
tetvet

Religions big or small can have a dark past most of them have gotten over that phase there is only one I can think of that stones and beheads people in todays world under a law that is known as Sharia .
November 21st, 2014  
Kesse81

I guess Capital punishment sounds better.
November 21st, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Believe or not , Islam was and is spread by fire and the sword .
Show me one of the religions that came out of the region that wasn't spread by fire and the sword?

After all what according to biblical texts happened to the cities of Canaan?
(oddly enough archeology can save you on this one as it has been determined these events never happened).

The only thing that is different these days is that the west has replaced god with the dollar as its driving force for war but there are enough out there worshiping the dollar to make it a religion of its own.
November 21st, 2014  
tetvet

The real problem is the U.S. is trying to be nice nice with a group of people that doesn't like us , but I do agree with you that western women are out of control and a little Sharia would work wonders with them .
November 22nd, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
The real problem is the U.S. is trying to be nice nice with a group of people that doesn't like us , but I do agree with you that western women are out of control and a little Sharia would work wonders with them .
But why would they like you, you have spent the better part of 70 years meddling in their affairs and supporting regimes that are not benefiting them in any way.

Newtons third law of motion applies to politics as well as physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
November 30th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Obama to send 1500 more Americans to Iraq for what ? why to help train the Iraq military what else ? here is little more than a reinforced Battalion to help train a military force in the hundreds of thousands how does that equate ? the Iraqis have been fighting someone anyone for four thousand years and we're going to train them , the real purpose I think is for these people to keep an eye on Iraq's power structure .
they will be condemned for oil.