10yr USAF vet

AGE_USAF

Hi all.......just joined up. Funny, did'nt think i'd ever say that again! Been all over as an Aerospace Ground Equipment Technician. Good to see you people here. Even the Army, Navy and Marines...LOL....you guys kept me awake in Saudi. No need for an alarm clock! Looking forward to discussions on the site.

Welcome AGE. I worked at TI in Plano for a couple of years and then in 1997, we were sold to Raytheon. I stayed in Plano at Spring Creek for a few years and am now located at the McKinney site. That's some page you guys have put together.

Thanks for the welcome. After getting out, I moved home ......Plano. Its changed alot, but still "home". I go into Raytheon quite a bit. In fact, if you ever see a Thermotron test chamber, I've probably worked on it. Anyway, still checking out the forum......I have tons of pictures, but i'm only half way through scanning them. Tons of military aircraft that I worked with. Lots of X planes from my tour at Edwards AFB. Just about everything you can imagine and a few you can't......just have to find a place to post them all. Maybe Kodak website...........

Back