WWI + Other Wars Quiz (If question is not answered within 10 days or more I'll answer it)

I was sick that day so explain it, please
In 1939 an Austrian man Named Adolf Hitler Rose to power making the Third Reich and began his take over of Europe after taking Austria and Hungary he made a peace treaty with Stalin to divide Poland. Hitler taking Poland made the French and British Declare war on Germany. Eventually France was Taken over and Hitler tried to take over Russia breaking the Treaty. After Multiple battles the Soviets came out strong and pushed back the Nazis. Hitler also took over some of Africa. On December 7th, 1941 the Japanese Bombed Pearl Harbor. The US declared war on Japan, But first decided to handle the Germans first. The Americans Started in Africa fighting against Rommel. After winning in Africa The US went to the beachhead of Italy, Where the Italians Surrendered but the Germans there Kept fighting. On June 6th, 1944 D-day happened and the Allies gained a foot hold in France and begun fighting there. The Russians on the East, US in the South and West with the British. Hitler was Fighting on three fronts. As the Russians were reaching Berlin, Hitler and his wife committed Suicide in a bunker. It was V-E day.

That's what I got for Europe.

In 1939 an Austrian man Named Adolf Hitler Rose to power making the Third Reich and began his take over of Europe after taking Austria and Hungary he made a peace treaty with Stalin to divide Poland. Hitler taking Poland made the French and British Declare war on Germany. Eventually France was Taken over and Hitler tried to take over Russia breaking the Treaty. After Multiple battles the Soviets came out strong and pushed back the Nazis. Hitler also took over some of Africa. On December 7th, 1941 the Japanese Bombed Pearl Harbor. The US declared war on Japan, But first decided to handle the Germans first. The Americans Started in Africa fighting against Rommel. After winning in Africa The US went to the beachhead of Italy, Where the Italians Surrendered but the Germans there Kept fighting. On June 6th, 1944 D-day happened and the Allies gained a foot hold in France and begun fighting there. The Russians on the East, US in the South and West with the British. Hitler was Fighting on three fronts. As the Russians were reaching Berlin, Hitler and his wife committed Suicide in a bunker. It was V-E day.

That's what I got for Europe.
I asked Monty to explain another thing

Answer
Operation Market Garden.

Next Question
What was the Importance of Market Garden?
An odd question but let's start with:
Capturing the bridges in Holland would allow a quicker route into Germany and outflank the Siegfried line.

An odd question but let's start with:
Capturing the bridges in Holland would allow a quicker route into Germany and outflank the Siegfried line.
Correct
Next question then we move on to Vietnam
What were the Casualties on each side?

Back