Women of the military

attachment.php

Three hot chicks plus the gal on the left is carrying either a M16 or a M16A1.... a retro classy rifle for a sexy soldier.... GOD I LOVE ISRAEL.
horny.gif

attachment.php

SMOKING HOT!

I wonder if the IDF would accept my application to join up?
I'm even willing to convert to the Jewish faith.

If I were in the IDF, I'd sign up for life.

:love:

lol britinafrica i think those girls are younger than your son...

I might be knocking on for 60, but I'm not dead.

I've heard a lot of young ladies like men with grey hair, and I've got a head full of it lol.

lol Spike.

Last edited:
I believe that BritinAfrica can easily be some of these girls' Sugar Daddy.

And come on Sherman..... Don't say that. You might turn away a lot of applicants from service in the IDF. If I keep seeing pics like that I'll easily enlist and do a tour or two in the IDF.

I just have to find out what branch of service allows for co-habitation of barracks and shower facilities.

funny enough i see more of it as a civilian than i did in my service. no female tank troopers. actually, consdering what male tank troopers look like, i guess thats a good thing.

Why didn't they have girls looking like that when I was in the Army? Story of my life - 1 decade out of step!!

Why didn't they have girls looking like that when I was in the Army? Story of my life - 1 decade out of step!!

Some of the Waffs when I was in the RAF, you could have bolted bomb tail fins to their ankles, hung them up in the bomb bay of a Vulcan bomber and dropped them on Baghdad, Saddam would have given up without a fight.

Some of the Waffs when I was in the RAF, you could have bolted bomb tail fins to their ankles, hung them up in the bomb bay of a Vulcan bomber and dropped them on Baghdad, Saddam would have given up without a fight.

Lol this was just kind of awesome quote, thanks for the lols. *thumb up*

I have to admit that a hesitation I had about wanting to join the Army was that I thought Army women were butch and manly and I thought that after some time in; I’d end up like that :( Bloody bull**** to that stereotype! even though the pretty military girls are most probably in the minority..

The problem with good looking women in the military is not the women themselves (usually) but the young 19 year old blokes with raging hormones.

Back