Veterans

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
I regularly watch Mark Felton's videos. This is an interesting one

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Listening to his opening sequence reminds me a lot of my Father and Uncles, in some ways I was lucky enough to be a very late addition to the family (17 years younger than my brother) so I got to spend time with them in their later years and there is no doubt that it was their stories that drove me toward joining the army.

One thing that surprised me was the number of surviving Japanese veterans.

I like his videos, but I haven't read anything by Mark Felton, have you?

His videos about what happened to the remains of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun are interesting

I like his videos, but I haven't read anything by Mark Felton, have you?

His videos about what happened to the remains of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun are interesting
I have read Guarding Hitler, it seemed well researched and presented but as you would expect didn't really add anything new.

I have read Guarding Hitler, it seemed well researched and presented but as you would expect didn't really add anything new.
I think it is pretty hard for new historians to contribute with anything new to the events during the Second World War.

I think it is pretty hard for new historians to contribute with anything new to the events during the Second World War.
agreed although I don't think they do themselves any favours by producing the same thing over and over without at least trying to advance the analysis of these events.

Back