Post a pic of your desktop

lol, nice shop job...that used to say USMC, and im assuming that there used to be an EGA on the cover, because you can tell something used to be there but got painted over

My school desktop.:CG:
untitled9bb.jpg

what do u think fellas? 8)

oh hey btw, I got a question to imageshack users, why did the pic appear in a smaller box? and not its original size? like see navy boy up there for example^?

thanx :)

oh and tell me what u think of the games 8) thanx again :)

Last edited:
MM, you chose to copy and paste the link Imageshack provided you, correct? Probably the first or second link. What those links do is they create a smaller picture that is a link to your image, it cuts down on loading time for this page, the smaller image is also a link to the larger, full size image you uploaded. If you want to just copy and paste the image look for the box where it says "Direct Link to Image" copy and paste the link in that box, then paste the link inbetween
boxes, much like you would if you were creating bold text.

rotc boy said:
i see you have limewire 82nd :) good choice for illegal music downloading :D

desktop.jpg

Not going to wade through 12 pages to see if this was responded to or not. But I will say that Limewire can also be used to share legitimate files. Don't always assume the worst. :arrow: :bang:

Yes, for every one hundred people using Limewire for illegal file sharing there might be as many as one person using it for legitimate purposes, like sharing homework assignments or something.

Back