How do you feel?

^^^ Rotflmao Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I just meant that I ate a whole bunch at my friend's birthday dinner and in my tiny little mind saying I felt pregnant sounded better than saying I felt *gasp* fat. Although....now that you mention it...I have been feeling a little ill lately....:twisted:

I'm feeling pretty ornery. And I'm also feeling like its hours past when I should've been in bed....

Yeah probably, but not near as attention getting. :mrgreen:

I feel hungry!! I wish dinner would cook faster!

Aww, I'm sorry. I hope they clear up for ya.

I feel tired....Irritated...Dad's out of town, and mom goes to work at 5:30, so I had to wake up at 5:30 when she left because I can't wake up to an alarm clock.

Welcome to my world babe, I wake up at 5:30 mon-fri...

I feel idk, tired cause I just got home from school and I still have homework, and softball practice. Oh and my voice hurts from screaming at my whole d*** science class, those idiots

Hmm my day was absolutely fabulous!! Having to let my parents use my phone all day, they could be going through my texts, and who knows what else?? Anyways so I couldn't text, then i practically got in a fight with 4 people in my first hour. Now I feel tired, so sore i can hardly walk, and I can hardly breathe, allergies+asthma doesn't equal a good thing. There could be worse I suppose though

hmm, tired. Also disappointed because I decided to watch The Grudge last night for the first time, and I didn't think it was scary at all :S And usually I'm a woose when it comes to scary movies....

hmm, tired. Also disappointed because I decided to watch The Grudge last night for the first time, and I didn't think it was scary at all :S And usually I'm a woose when it comes to scary movies....
I could have told you Grudge wasnt scary. Neither is 2.

I feel tired...And yet energized at the same time...Maybe I should get to bed a little earlier more often.

Tired and sick because SOMEONE gave me their cold!!!!!!!!!!!! A cold on top of allergies is not making for a very good night. :(

Back