Hendon Police College

Captain Frogman was very adept at winding many different professions up over the years we were on the forums together, I dug him out of the crap on many occasions earning myself the unofficial title of his online care in the community nurse! 🤣🤣🤣

Captain Frogman was very adept at winding many different professions up over the years we were on the forums together, I dug him out of the crap on many occasions earning myself the unofficial title of his online care in the community nurse! 🤣🤣🤣
Ha

So is the Brit pack the only group left?
Well to be honest the "Kiwi Pack" never got off the ground, the "American Pack" just vanished, the 20 member "Euro Pack" turned out to be one guy with schizophrenia, a small dachshund with a limp and was promptly banned (although the dachshund did stay for a while it just couldn't reach the keyboard and gave up.

So now " a crackpot commando unit was sent here for crimes they probably committed. These men promptly escaped from nagging wives and awful, demanding children to the internet underground. Today, still wanted by families they try to ignore they survive as part time comics and shit stirrers. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....you will have wasted a lot of time for nothing as they probably won't care, but maybe you can hire The Meh-Team.".

Last edited:
Back