Making Friends Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Gator, if it's any solace, I love ya. :-D You'll do me.

"Beat me, FXXk me,... just don't ignore me. That's my motto.

For the record it was a group decision, I was simply the man honored to pull the pin this time. And its not an insult. For proof I offer the following impartial definition of the word if it please the court.

wind·bag (wndbg)
n.
1. The flexible air-filled chamber of a bagpipe or similar instrument.
2. Slang A talkative person who communicates nothing of substance or interest.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/windbag

I fail to see the insult gentlemen and ladies of the jury. Your witness counsel.

For the record it was a group decision, I was simply the man honored to pull the pin this time. And its not an insult. For proof I offer the following impartial definition of the word if it please the court.

Hmm interesting as an "English teacher" I am sure you are aware that defining a word does not diminish the intent of the word as an insult.

However maybe the Milforum Bouncer would be better described as less a bulldogg and more a lap dog in this case?
lap dog
n.
1. A small dog kept as a pet.
2. Informal One eager to do another's bidding, especially in order to maintain a position of privilege or favor: "a bunch of intellectual lap dogs for anybody who holds a big job in government" Mike Barnicle.

As for the change of title probably best to send a PM to Redleg telling him you find it both insulting and childish and see what he says I imagine at worst you could swing a free change out of it as I am sure the function was never meant to be used in that manner.

Well Gator, if it's any solace, I love ya. :-D You'll do me.

"Beat me, FXXk me,... just don't ignore me. That's my motto.

There is just something disturbing about this.
:)

Last edited:
There is just something disturbing about this.
:)

I was afraid to ask what I would be doing.

I'd say its a vernacular thing, as saying such in the USA would bring forth a reaction I'm quite sure senojekips was not intending.

Kleenex_full.jpg

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/message-get-life-foundation-t42171.html

I fail to see the insult gentlemen and ladies of the jury. Your witness counsel.

Oh please, You're not fooling anybody.

The fact you targeted the same user TWICE, even though he clearly stated he didn't like the term THE FIRST TIME proves that you were doing it to harass him. Nor is it the first time you have said something truly NASTY to him. So lets dispense with the BS about not being intended as an insult. We all know you what you are capable of, your "little miss innocent" act isn't going to work.

Gator

I have transfered 2000 milbucks to you so that you can change it back.

Last edited:
I don't know the whole situation here but I don't think anybody meant any harm.personally Id love for someone to change my name...ANYTHING lolbut that's just me

I don't know the whole situation here but I don't think anybody meant any harm.personally Id love for someone to change my name...ANYTHING lolbut that's just me

be careful of what you ask for, there are some warp minded individuals on this forum...

The argument is not about changing peoples titles as much as it is about changing their title to something that you know will annoy/insult/demean the person.

As others have pointed out it is a form of harassment and you would think that Bulldogg and his "Team" would be mature enough to know this, personally I cannot see the point in the having this option available as it is clearly for many an unwanted function for others to take cheap shots. I for one do not want my title changed by someone else, if it has to be changed I will do it myself and if people don't have the cash to do it then I am sure all those people who like changing others now can donate the funds.

Ooooh. Ain't that corruption?
If the function can be used in a childish manner then it can be countered creatively, if the function turns out to be more trouble than its worth because it is so misused then I am sure it will be disabled.

Last edited:
Exactly right

Members should not have the ability to change other peoples titles. This leads to abuse and bullying by IMMATURE people. As we are seeing now.

Last edited:
Hahaha I got one as well (same wording), seems the "Get a life foundation" is still struggling to practice what it preaches.

There are some truly sad people out there.

Did you get a Negative Rep from this very Thread stating "Can't lighten up"?

Making Friends Online October 31st, 2007 09:55 AM Can't lighten up

If not, I have you beat.... so far.

And mmarsh, thanks for the coin, but I sent it back.
You never know when disaster may strike and then need that Milbucks Money for something else, but, again, thanks for the thought anyway, I do appreciate it.

Did you get a Negative Rep from this very Thread stating "Can't lighten up"?

Making Friends Online October 31st, 2007 09:55 AM Can't lighten up

If not, I have you beat.... so far.

And mmarsh, thanks for the coin, but I sent it back.
You never know when disaster may strike and then need that Milbucks Money for something else, but, again, thanks for the thought anyway, I do appreciate it.

Nope I only got the one for this post http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/374466-post.html with the comment "General Principle".

I don't really mind it as it breaks up the green dots and gives it a spacer look.

Nope I only got the one for this post http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/374466-post.html with the comment "General Principle".

I don't really mind it as it breaks up the green dots and gives it a spacer look.

I thought the "Can't lighten up" line in mine was just all too funny considering, and on par for the complainant, if it is indeed the very same person who hit me with the "General Principle" Bad Rep, I'm waiting for the "Just for S**ts and Giggles" one now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back