Illegal to own sex toys in US states? -

Read more about Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm Yeah, it's on the books (From days gone by) but it's not enforced. found it; Court upholds sex toy ban, no fundamental right to *****s Post

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

October 1st, 2007   #1
Infern0

Illegal to own sex toys in US states? info

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
This will have positively no effect on their society unless they ban the human sex drive as well.

You'd think they'd want more such publications about, if they're trying to control their birth rate.

isn't there a US state where it's illegal to own sex toys?

--
October 1st, 2007   #2
major liability

If there is, I feel sorry for its residents and their lack of freedom.

"Mankind, when left to themselves, are unfit for their own government." - George Washington

October 1st, 2007   #3
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infern0
isn't there a US state where it's illegal to own sex toys?
Quote:
As recently as 1990, these states had laws against the use of [sex toys]: Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.
http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages...ge/sexlaws.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
following Taliban? It's weird......
Or that of John Ashcroft.

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/image.php?u=5496&type=sigpic&dateline=1336693617
INITIAL SUCCESS✫orTOTAL FAILURE

Last edited by Gator; October 1st, 2007 at 14:29..

October 1st, 2007   #4
major liability

I'd like to see them enforce that. The only situation I can think of where they'd be able to is if you are already commiting a crime by getting it on in a public space.

I wonder what exactly the Chinese are trying to achieve with this legislation. What will it prevent? What will it contribute? Are they just insane?

October 2nd, 2007   #5
Kiwi

Quote:
As recently as 1990, these states had laws against the use of [sex toys]: Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.
You got to be kidding, wow what boring places to be.

October 2nd, 2007   #6
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi
You got to be kidding, wow what boring places to be.
Well, seeing how most of those States are in the Bible Belt I'd say the Elected Officials wanted the people living there to spend more time reading the Bible and less time reading the intended use of and safe operating instructions for the toys in question.

October 2nd, 2007   #7
DTop

Bible Belt states? You're kidding right? The Bible Belt is commonly defined as those Southern states dominated by the Southern Baptist Convention and a few other protestant denominations. Massachusetts, Rhode Island, DC, Idaho, Arizona, Virginia, and even Maryland would not be considered Bible Belt States. In fact most of those states are not even Southern. Ok so maybe I'll concede VA but...

I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which in truth, they are.
Gen. W.T. Sherman

Last edited by DTop; October 2nd, 2007 at 00:52..

October 2nd, 2007   #8
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
Bible Belt states? You're kidding right? The Bible Belt is commonly defined as those Southern states dominated by the Southern Baptist Convention and a few other protestant denominations. Massachusetts, Rhode Island, DC, Idaho, Arizona, Virginia, and even Maryland would not be considered Bible Belt States. In fact most of those states are not even Southern.
I counted Virginia, not the Buckle of the Belt, and not in NOVA, but I've been around Virginia, south and west of NOVA, and it's pretty much like the Carolina's religiously. I didn't count DC either way, seeing how it is a Federal District.

October 2nd, 2007   #9
DTop

I conceded VA but those other states are hardly Bible Belters. Liberal? Some but Bilbe Belt, hardly.

October 2nd, 2007   #10
Rob Henderson

Honestly though, how're they going to enforce that? The sex toys thing, I mean.

Tags
control, illegal, publications, sex, toys