a ZSU 23/4 done by my son

Cne C

Here is a ZSU 23/4 done by my son with Lego's bricks. Thank you for saying what you think :jump:

Attachments

• IMGP6463.jpg
    IMGP6463.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMGP6469.jpg
    IMGP6469.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 19
  • zsu-23-4-11.jpg
    zsu-23-4-11.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMGP6458.jpg
    IMGP6458.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP6464.jpg
    IMGP6464.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 13
My son is 38, but he would have given his eye teeth for "Military" Lego.

It was without a doubt one of his favourite toys and we always knew what to get him for his birthday, plus we would pick up assorted pieces at garage sales, in the end we gave it all to the charity shop here in our town. There was enough pieces and kit sets to keep several kids quiet for many hours.

Wicked! LEGO is amazing! Although, there is nothing more painful than stepping on one.

And as Senojekips's son would've given all of his teeth for some "Military" LEGO, so would I!

Very cool! Congrats to your son!

Thank you all for your comments.

My son is very happy that people from other countries can see his tank

Thank you all for your comments.

My son is very happy that people from other countries can see his tank

Cne C,

You tell your son that he can be proud of what he has done. You, as a father can be proud of him, too.

I am going to be 50 soon. I am still into scale modelling, mainly ships and tanks, occasionally aircraft. The fun is in the assembling- once that is done, any kid that interested in that piece, is usually given that completed set after getting approval from the parent.

I remember when my boys are little ones, when I buy toys, I make sure that I can join in the fun, too. That is why, if people asked me- how many kids, I say 4. People asked my wife the same question, she says 5.

I guess that there is always that little child in all of us....

Cne C,

You tell your son that he can be proud of what he has done. You, as a father can be proud of him, too.

I am going to be 50 soon. I am still into scale modelling, mainly ships and tanks, occasionally aircraft. The fun is in the assembling- once that is done, any kid that interested in that piece, is usually given that completed set after getting approval from the parent.

I remember when my boys are little ones, when I buy toys, I make sure that I can join in the fun, too. That is why, if people asked me- how many kids, I say 4. People asked my wife the same question, she says 5.

I guess that there is always that little child in all of us....

Thanks for your comment Viper

My son asked me a question: "Dad, what can I do with my Lego?" and I said: "Trying to make a ZSU" and here is the result. I just showed him a picture. He is very talented.:-D

Here is a ZSU 23/4 done by my son with Lego's bricks. Thank you for saying what you think :jump:

pretty cool......... back in the day it was getting a *Fort Apache* set... with extra Indians and Cowboys... and get some leftover firecrackers from the 4th and we'd be all set for some serious *good guys* versus *bad guys*....
202.gif

{{{ please note them pesky Indians didn't fare so well during these engagements }}}:-o

Back