Your sniper rifle takes on the world

HindStrike

Here you go, you are part of a special forces team that gets deployed all around the world. You could be going anywhere on any given assignment, tundra to desert, jungle to city. You are the sniper and you can choose any one rifle and any one cartridge. Choose wisely because your target could be almost anything and the distance could vary greatly.

Last edited:
Given that the mission requires so much compromise, I'd go with the SR98 in .308 Winchester. Not too heavy, hits hard, decent range, and ammo isn't difficult to find.

CheyTac Intervention with all additional equipment would be my choice because of it's range,
but if I had to operate a very long time, I would choose a rifle with a lower weight.

@Hmmm ok. if you put it this way I'm in with a PZH 2000. Why? 'cause mine is available and it has more range ;)
and btw: a freak you are! Yoda says XD

Last edited:
But mine is designed specifically to fire nuclear warheads (according to a source).
Come on man! Why waste time doing a sniper hit when one round can wipe out the whole crowd?

Heck... you fgure a special forces team would gather intel before goin on a op or at least know where their going.

I think ill just take a good ol M-14 in the right hands it can reach out and touch ya, plus it can be used for close quarters. And that 308. round tsk tsk deadly.

lugging it around would be a pain in the a** but in true american fashion you gotta love the stopping power

Back