Your opinion about war on Iraq? - Page 7

--
Boots

January 30th, 2005  
Redneck

rOk, if you do not have a good reason to post something, keep it off this forum.

CPrime and rOk, self editting does not make obscene language ok, the filters are there for a reason. Do not let it happen again.

ironface, you have been warned enough, your next back to back post will be deleted without being read. Use the "edit" function.

Whispering Death, avoid generalities, they serve no purpose beyond creating flame wars.

And pcfab and chewie_nz, future back slapping should be taken up over the PM system rather than spamming the forum.
January 30th, 2005  
CPrime

Quote:
This is the same situation to China, I have heard that a lot of my
US friend think Mao have killed a lot of people,But as a wittness
of the decade of Mao,my father said,there is no such killing!
What you get,is from the media,not the wittness.And US's media
has change it role from fair to unfair from the Vietnam war.
Actully,US goverment is under the media and people's pressure
to draw from Vietnam.At that time,media serves good and right
but now,media serve for the goverment,it is a grounded fact.

*You have never wittnesed any killings, neither have alot of germans during WWII.

*And whatabout the Chinese media? Are they fair? Yesterday I saw a report about the cremation of Zhao. In that report they showed a part of the chinese news where the newsreader told that comrad Zhao made many mistakes. Those mistakes where his actions against the political situatie of then, that situation never changed.
So tell me, wich media is being unfair? Wich media is the political toy?

*Is there a reason to take this serious? I have read alot of your posts, and what I make of it is that you are no difference from any other chinese communist. And communists are well known for their lies, a.ka. propoganda. Why would you be any different?

Quote:
CPrime and rOk, self editting does not make obscene language ok, the filters are there for a reason. Do not let it happen again.
I apologize.
January 30th, 2005  
Judas

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.A.F.E.S.
It is an illegal war. The UN didnt aproved it.
The UN is a bunch of Tea sucking Surrender Monkeys, I wouldnt have them approve my breakfast

But thats just my opinion of the UN

... This war wont stop, its almost biblical that these nations war with each other (they have been doing it since there have been people there)...but atleast we let them know that Americans arent as self-centered as they thought we were and that we are trying to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz
ok, war for oil is the DUMBEST anti war argument i have ever heard. but another topic we always hear is "freedom" "democracy" "justice" "liberation"

tell that to the people of north korea (who do have WMD's plus the means to deliver them, no question) or zimbabwe (robert mugabe is africas very own hitler)

i refute any comment joining iraq and saddam husain with 9/11. it just doesn't make any sense. 9/11 & afghanistan? sure, they attacked you...go for it. and the UN didn't get in your way then...and nor did your friends and allies. but suddenly, it's a different country and a completely different story.
War takes time, were getting to Iran and North Korea...we cant do it overnight -- we are making allies of the Iraqi people to help us fight Saudi, etc.
--
Boots
January 30th, 2005  
ironface

tell me about what is your notion of chinese communist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrime
Quote:
This is the same situation to China, I have heard that a lot of my
US friend think Mao have killed a lot of people,But as a wittness
of the decade of Mao,my father said,there is no such killing!
What you get,is from the media,not the wittness.And US's media
has change it role from fair to unfair from the Vietnam war.
Actully,US goverment is under the media and people's pressure
to draw from Vietnam.At that time,media serves good and right
but now,media serve for the goverment,it is a grounded fact.

*You have never wittnesed any killings, neither have alot of germans during WWII.

*And whatabout the Chinese media? Are they fair? Yesterday I saw a report about the cremation of Zhao. In that report they showed a part of the chinese news where the newsreader told that comrad Zhao made many mistakes. Those mistakes where his actions against the political situatie of then, that situation never changed.
So tell me, wich media is being unfair? Wich media is the political toy?

*Is there a reason to take this serious? I have read alot of your posts, and what I make of it is that you are no difference from any other chinese communist. And communists are well known for their lies, a.ka. propoganda. Why would you be any different?

Quote:
I apologize.
January 30th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Topic: Re: Your opinion about war on Iraq?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironface
In my opinion,it is a evil war,so many human lost ,both the US and Iraq,
Only for Bush's Oil!Find evidence of nuke?find evidence of terrisiom?
nothing found! It is a invasive war. Can you imagine if one day
some guy invade in your room and told you what to do and what not to do?
My opinion about Iraq operation is mostly positive and the worst thing is it's negative influence to world's economy.

Operation was like an investment and this time everything didn't go as planned, but investments are always taking risk.

The next rogue state i would like to see get handled is N-Korea.
January 30th, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Topic: Re: opinin on war in iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfab
To irIonface: i'm often disgusted by liberal weakminded people like you. Sadaam's regime was brutal and oppressive to his people.
Our people stepped in and gave the Iraqies freedom, not to mention lower gas prices in our country. In my opinion, we're doing nothing wrong. To h**l with the U.N. We are the strongest nation in the world If we say its a legal war its legal!
Because of your attudude many people hate USA.You dint people give Iraqis a ****, they are diying everyday because of that. Its like a good quote from this page(cant find it) "Its better to die on while standing up rather then to live the hole life on your knees." If USA is so strong why not show the power at the more powerful nation.... like North Korea.
That guy does have an attitude problem, but no, the Iraqis are dieing everyday because of Islamic fascist and the old bathist regime elements. Before they were dieing under an infinite dictator, now they're dieing for a freedom that will eventually come- hopefully.

And Chewie, you didn't answer me.
January 30th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.A.F.E.S.
It is an illegal war. The UN didnt aproved it.

Since the UN has no power to dictate the policies of a Soverigien Nation. Let alone Enforce their endless and waffaling Resolutions. Explain to me how it is illegal?
January 30th, 2005  
SHERMAN

any war is illegal by the UN resoulotions after WWII. But thats really a bunch of nonsnce. There is a saying in Hebrew: "Don't impose a law upon the public that the public cannot obbey".
January 30th, 2005  
CPrime

Quote:
tell me about what is your notion of chinese communist?
A chinese that is a supporter and is/might be a member of a Communist party. 8)
January 30th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
any war is illegal by the UN resoulotions after WWII. But thats really a bunch of nonsnce. There is a saying in Hebrew: "Don't impose a law upon the public that the public cannot obbey".
The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh Sherman?