you are quite humble and open minded it seems i have the utmost respect
sir
January 30th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfab
you are quite humble and open minded it seems i have the utmost respect
sir
every now and then someone on this forum surprises me!

and to you as well!
January 30th, 2005  
Doc.S

I think this whole damn thing - Terrorism - the so called opposition would have been crushed today on the global theatre if there had been the same support for actions taken against states of evil and - terrorist - regimes of the whole free-western world instead of this toe-flirt that alot, alot and alot of countrys in this "free democratic" (more like brainwashing = We dont do anything, we dont have the balls or the intrest in pure Euros or other wallet issues so we - Tell the ppl its wrong to fight and make us better then them attitude BS) world we have in the west. I would do as the Soviets did and the Chinese with some elements in their socity as with a lot of todays idiot gov`s leaders to make this world a safer place for all human beings. Simple - A large bathroom with a easy cleaning drain and a large rubber hose with hot water.

Bang! - one shot through the back of the head. They are war criminals the whole bunch am I the only one that see this? And then with new strong leaders that thinks a little more with their hearts and common sence instead of their own wallets you would have a world alot safer in a couple of months. No support. Nowhere to hide. No more room for terrorist and dictators and Zzzzzip! A new start for everyone. Start with the UN and take that silly organisation out of business and alot more African children would not die by the hands of crazy ppl that the UN cowardly protects when they dont manage to say one word, Genocide! So much for that pressures UN boys and girls.

60 years of "hands - in the pocket policys" and do as little as possible and do your term to re-assure your familys wealth have lead our world in to this possition. You want freedom? Time to fight for it or let your so called freedom-business go down with the rest of the world. You cant eat the cake and on the same time save it. This freedom cake is not for sale to the greatest idiots in this world. This freedom is not to be taken for granted and this cake is not going to be one happy paradise if so many choses to look with their eyes in a different direction then towards the reality we are living in. Am I the only one that have seen this or am I just a healthy sociopath? The price for freedom is expensive, too bad that to many ppl has allready forgotten that. 8)

Oh btw the war in Iraq? Damn good if you ask me - One less a few to go!
It is a sorrow that it is only the U.S and its few brave allies that have the balls to do anything. My thought to the brave and triumphant. A few against it all. I wonder if they will have any bonuses in the future? If I was a leader they would have a great Christmass bonus for their commitment to make this little world a safer place for comming generations. There will be other generations after ours all sceptical ppl.
Need my gun in the war against evil you just tell me where to sign up!

Doc.S
--
Boots
January 30th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Thanks Doc.S I have always loved Sweeden and glad to see you're representing that country in a very good way

Yeah, the hypocracy of Europeans is very transparent to Americans. When America goes after terrorists we're evil but one Muslim kills that filmmaker in Denmark and all of a sudden mosques are up in flames and innocent muslims are targeted out by vigilante retribution groups... and we're the unjust ones!?!
January 30th, 2005  
CPrime

Quote:
Thanks Doc.S I have always loved Sweeden and glad to see you're representing that country in a very good way

Yeah, the hypocracy of Europeans is very transparent to Americans. When America goes after terrorists we're evil but one Muslim kills that filmmaker in Denmark and all of a sudden mosques are up in flames and innocent muslims are targeted out by vigilante retribution groups... and we're the unjust ones!?!
It happened in the Netherlands.

You should know about the problems that we have here in the Netherlands with morocans. It was one person who did the killing. But it was almost the entire morocan comunity that whas praing for this day. There were a few islamic organisations that pressed out there regrets of this deed. But till this day, no muslim has made clear that they would do anything about the rebeling ones in there community. No muslim has ever said that he wants the muslimcommunity in the Netherlands to addept to our customs and fallues, so that we can live together without any strugle. No islamic morocan in the netherlands has ever sad to respect us nore the dutch state. It is the other way around. They always are the victims, and the dutch are the one's to blaim.

There are only a few dutch politicians who dare to say something about it. One is dead now. Two others are guarded by gorrilas, day and night. they even where hidden for a while. One of the two hasn't even been home for a couple of month's now.

I dont like the mosques and islamic schools being burned down to the ground. But i dont like the burning churches either. And unlike the muslims,we dont target and kill those that have nothing to do with it. Those who judge us: learn about our problems first before you do. We don't fight justice, as dutch we ASK for justice that we don't have in our own country.

I see your point about Europe being hypocrite. The EU curses the US for it's power and policy, but at the same the EU strugles to reach the same level. If it was up to me, then the Netherlands wouldn't be in the EU anymore. It is a dictatorship ruled by France and germany who's mission it is to leel with the US, and does it by destroying countries like mine.

The US is accused of worldconquest. Completly nonsence. But if it would be, then i would welcome the us troops with open arms. I would brather live in a US controled Europe, then in a f*cked up Europe.
January 30th, 2005  
ironface

This is the same situation to China, I have heard that a lot of my
US friend think Mao have killed a lot of people,But as a wittness
of the decade of Mao,my father said,there is no such killing!
What you get,is from the media,not the wittness.And US's media
has change it role from fair to unfair from the Vietnam war.
Actully,US goverment is under the media and people's pressure
to draw from Vietnam.At that time,media serves good and right
but now,media serve for the goverment,it is a grounded fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutcastHuman
Many countries thought Saddam as a threat. If we didn't why would the UN sanction him and make him trade oil for food. The WORLD saw Saddam as a threat and the UN did do something but the US is finishing the job and I say good for us. Im glad we invaded and freed millions of people. Im glad we stopped the killing of innocent Iraqis from a tryanical dictator. Im glad we are spreading democracy. Im glad we are fighting terrorism. The WORLD is afraid to get its hands dirty when we need to but the US does and I praise my country for it.
January 30th, 2005  
ironface

Topic: Re: opinin on war in iraq

Quote:
To irIonface: i'm often disgusted by liberal weakminded people like you. Sadaam's regime was brutal and oppressive to his people.
Our people stepped in and gave the Iraqies freedom, not to mention lower gas prices in our country. In my opinion, we're doing nothing wrong. To h**l with the U.N. We are the strongest nation in the world If we say its a legal war its legal!
All,guy,
''We are the strongest nation in the world If we say its a legal war its legal!',
this is the justice?
January 30th, 2005  
ironface

Topic: Re: to Snauhi

do you have some idea of what a communist will be?
or what is a communist party or country?or,Just the book
tell you ,communist is wicked?
I am living in Communist party,and I am now in US, I didn't
see any evidence that I am more free in US than in China.

Some kind of party is a matter of 70-80s,not in nowdays,
the theme of now days is peace and development,not to make
your ways of think impressed on the others
Quote:
i have no respect for communists they are my enemy as you seem to be.

if you truly believe North Korea is stronger than the US youre logic is truly twisted.The armed forces of the United States of America would surely crush communist North Korea like a dirty bug that must be dealt with.
Many people underestimate the brute force that we possess.Have you forgotten what happens when America is forced to act without mercy.
Dose Hiroshima or Nagisaki ring a bell?
You dont realize that North Korea and many countries alike have no regaurd for human life which is what makes them weak compared to our mighty nation!

Removed by admin! This is your last warning! no more country bashing will be tolerated
January 30th, 2005  
Doc.S

You are right Cprime but I think that the whole west have something in common. We all share the same scrapyard when it comes to political leaders. With all respect for the Netherlands I know what you guys walked through for a six + decades ago. My own relatives (imigrants to the U.S) walked over those fields to liberate large parts of Europe. The same Europe that our leaders seems to have forgotten in all this global financial skein. We the small ppl are the ones that set up the future for all comming generations and what do we do? We vote for saving our own buts if you ask me. Our political leaders kneel`s to terrorist pressure and we are with our freedom killing our own freedom without looking one time in the rear-view mirror.

When something goes bad - our different partys blames each other togheter with different department failures but the big-bosses are always left at office. If I only did two or one and a half of all these misstakes that we the small ppl seems to accept with our leaders that have went in the best schools of "terrur" to gain ppl to voit them in after a dissaster and only make the responsible lean backward untill the next dissaster hits the nations or countrys without doing anything more then talk again about peace you have a bad cycle that left the small ppl in pockets where a few belives in this stand back and all will turn out just fine program that seems to be so popular over here in Europe.

If I did half of these misstakes and lies that they drives down in our throat so hard that we almost swallows our own larynx I would have been fired and kicked out with my but first and a boot in the head without cleening my desk. I dont get it ppl. Why on earth are there so much ppl that realy believes in this hands-in-pocket system save my own but thing? Have History not learn ppl one singel thing? Is it so that all ppl in this world has to have a micro chip installed in their eyes to make a holliday trip in the future? Is that better then all go togheter and fight these evil we see in places as Iraq? Do ppl sincerly think that a micro chip will make the terrorists turn around at the airport and not cut the throats of innocent air stewardess just because we choose stranded diplomatic solutions before real security and extream policesstate security messures before going out in war and send out a clear message to all this regimes that they are playing with for their own pocket money intrests?

I dont want to have a micro chip in my eye just because of our gov leaders lack of vision. I say enough is enough and tolerance can never exchange our way of life when it comes to religion. Eather you are with us or you are with them. Simple as a birthdaycake in my humble opinion. We have to make up rules that forces different groups to adapt to our way of life and freedom just as we have done to achieve what we got today. We cant forget our past and think that everything will be good if we not tell them NO, enough is enough, I say our political leaders over here in Europe have been sleeping on their posts for a very long time, ppl have only followed their example and cant see what this freedom really is untill they loose some of it.

But I am not ready to loose anything of what we got today just because we are letting this talk drivel of complete diplomatic failure continue. Ppl have to understand that this is not a war about oil - this is a war that is about all humans libertys and if we are going to build a better world, more ppl have to understand that what we are doing in Europe and in other parts of the world is wrong. We cant just sit on our buts and let our own basic freedoms get stripped downed because of a small group of terrorists that makes this world unsafe for everyone with just one defencive word. Tollerance. We can have tollerance but their cant be one or two or three nations saying one thing and the rest are just silent, can we? So instead of letting these terrorist and theese incompetent eye-servents ruling our world any further ppl should revolte and let their armys out and defeating this evil. Because I can assure everyone.

Maybe we are not paying a large price today when we just lean-back in our seets and just watching this freedom rot from the inside out. We are on the same time excavating our comming generations own graves while we are trying to be safe. There will be no freedom, there will be no free tv - media - free press you name it if their are more places converted to be extremist banana-states with different power hungry priests ruling from top to toe. Forget it. Actions have to be taken by all religous groups and all different types of wings if there ever will be any freedom left to the next generations. I surly dont want to drive to work with a camera in my but everytime I have to move around. No excuses I can find for this type of so called security. We need tuffer leaders that can show the rest of the world where the cupboard will stand.

And with more brains then wallets in our gov even the small ppl will follow. How hard can it be. Admit that this "freedom" we are buying for a cheap suit and no blood shead wont let our future generations live in peace and prosperity, They may fool a 4 year old kid but they dont fool me. The war in Iraq is good for all generations to come - dont let these misstakes drag on to even more generations to come. Make a stand and save life instead of leave them as they are, stop giving them our freedom.

Doc.S
January 30th, 2005  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrime
I see your point about Europe being hypocrite. The EU curses the US for it's power and policy, but at the same the EU strugles to reach the same level. If it was up to me, then the Netherlands wouldn't be in the EU anymore. It is a dictatorship ruled by France and germany who's mission it is to leel with the US, and does it by destroying countries like mine.
At least they have the ambition to tackle the US and China in the future as a global player.
Though I believe that the EU should have a tougher immigration policy->your country being the prime example of that (flawed policy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrime
The US is accused of worldconquest. Completly nonsence. But if it would be, then i would welcome the us troops with open arms. I would brather live in a US controled Europe, then in a f*cked up Europe.
US controlled Europe would be a f****d up Europe-no offence American posters.