January 30th, 2005  
FO Seaman

Thank you pcfab.
January 30th, 2005  
Snauhi

Topic: Re: opinin on war in iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfab
To irIonface: i'm often disgusted by liberal weakminded people like you. Sadaam's regime was brutal and oppressive to his people.
Our people stepped in and gave the Iraqies freedom, not to mention lower gas prices in our country. In my opinion, we're doing nothing wrong. To h**l with the U.N. We are the strongest nation in the world If we say its a legal war its legal!
Because of your attudude many people hate USA.You dint people give Iraqis a ****, they are diying everyday because of that. Its like a good quote from this page(cant find it) "Its better to die on while standing up rather then to live the hole life on your knees." If USA is so strong why not show the power at the more powerful nation.... like North Korea.
January 30th, 2005  
pcfab

Topic: to cadet airmen

rite on cadet i asume youre in some millitary school and am glad you are proud of youre father and his service to our great nation.
i have not yet gone to basic training but am shipping out to fort knox in march on the 22.
like youre father my MOS is the M1A1 i am merely a private in the army national gaurd and nowhere near youre fathers status but am glad to know not all the people out ther are weakminded polliticly correct sheep.
give my respects to youre father in KY and stay proud.
i spose i mite see youre father very soon.

sincerly,

PFC, Bassford

E-mail me at aaronkb87@yahoo.com
--
Boots
January 30th, 2005  
pcfab

Topic: to Snauhi

i have no respect for communists they are my enemy as you seem to be.

if you truly believe North Korea is stronger than the US youre logic is truly twisted.The armed forces of the United States of America would surely crush communist North Korea like a dirty bug that must be dealt with.
Many people underestimate the brute force that we possess.Have you forgotten what happens when America is forced to act without mercy.
Dose Hiroshima or Nagisaki ring a bell?
You dont realize that North Korea and many countries alike have no regaurd for human life which is what makes them weak compared to our mighty nation!

Removed by admin! This is your last warning! no more country bashing will be tolerated
January 30th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Airman Adam Seaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.A.F.E.S.
It is an illegal war. The UN didnt aproved it.

Man oh man, I wasn't even going to post but this one got me.

Since when does the sovereign nation of an organization need aproval to defend itself?

The UN has been existince for 80 years. In WWII a small Dutch to was helping the Allies and the SS noticed this and they sent 700 SS soldiers reprimand the towns people. The SS started by shooting the men in the head and forced the women and childen to watch, then they forced the women and children into the towns church, an SS oficer was annoyed by a baby crying and took it from its mothers arms and smashed it against the wall, then they locked the doors and set the church afire and anyone caught crawling out a window was shot. After they where finished they left the town singing songs of the FatherLand.

These are the same type of people who flew two 747 jets into the WTC's and another one into the Pentagon.
-----> what? the germans? The US spent almost 40 years meddling in other countries affairs during the cold war...funding who ever would fight the russians, iran, the PLO, the north vietmanese...who ever. and now it seems those birds are coming home to roost.

Quote:
Terrorism is nothing new, they've been around for hundreds of years, not only that this isn't the only attack by Osama Bin Laden on the us, in 1999 he had terrorist bomb a US Embassy.
-----> so why change tact and attack iraq? esp when osama hadn't been captured

Quote:
Some other terrorist attacks:

USS Cole
Timothy McVay's attack
Numerous US Embassies.
-------> try the rainbow warrior bombing,
http://archive.greenpeace.org/comms/rw/pkbomb.html
or two mossad agents caught trying identity theft here in NZ (also in canada)
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...&oneclick=true

Quote:
This is nothing compared to Veitnam, and Veitnam wasn't even our war its was the French's.
--------> no, the french war was to keep french indochine a french colony, the US got involved to stop the "domino effect".

Quote:
Tell me what other countries threatened the US?
--------> countries don't threaten the US militarily...only economically. it is not countries that are the threat now but factions, groups and orginisations

Quote:
We freed oppessive peope. Green Beret motto, Oppess the oppesser.
-------> this is your legacy of WWII, but the cold war and the current situation are very quickly eroding the worlds trust in the US's ability to do the right thing. like it or not, the US is in Iraq for the wrong reasons and is at this stage an occupying army (even if it is one with good intentions)

Quote:
Read the Code of Conduct, GTA 21-30-010
[/quote]
January 30th, 2005  
pcfab

Sorry
January 30th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfab
Sorry
salright, you're forgiven

January 30th, 2005  
pcfab

thank you for youre acceptance i dont mean to grow so hostile it is just a subject i very firmly believe in and am swept away by patriotism and emotion
January 30th, 2005  
chewie_nz

don't worry, i understand....it's just i'm on the other side of the fence.
and please bear in mind i never mean to belittle any serving members of the military anywhere.
January 30th, 2005  
Charge 7

News manager made a couple interesting posts related to this topic. The more detailed info is here

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../iraq_the_vote

and here

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ction_scene_dc