Your Name.

aircdts4eva said:
Okay then... I'm a little confused... was that a statement... or an opening for a converation???

This is the thread where you explain what your name means. Read my name (say it out loud if it helps 8) )...then read my previous post again.

The Phoenix is symbolic of rebirth, hope, purity, chastity, marriage, faith, constancy, summer, eternity, immortality, and light.

Silver is a symbolic for mirroring the Soul, Provides patience and perseverance, Increasing perception.

My last name is Stromberg
And when i was playing a game once i needed to make a name
so i thouhgt...Lt_Strony

A friend of mine calls me Deenasaur. I thought it was funny and needed a name for the forums. I wanted a name that wasn't entirely mediocre. :)

RE: WHAT'S WITH YOUR NAME

I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT MUST BE SO HARD FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL TO LEAVE THEIR LOVED ONES HOME WHILE BEING DEPLOYED, AND I THOUGHT THAT IN A WAY THE WOMEN PERFORMING WITH THE USO, SORT OF GET THE ATTENTION THEY DO BECAUSE THE GUYS MISS THEIR WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS. WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE, THEY MISS THE GIRL IN THEIR LIFE...SO I CHOSE THIS NAME, "YOURGIRL" BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO ENTERTAIN AS A USO GIRL, TO HELP EASE THE PAIN OF MISSING HOME. BUT I'M NEITHER TALENTED OR SKINNY ENOUGH TO DO THAT AND SO HERE I AM, WISHING. :roll:
DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, FULL FIGURED AND SEXY...JUST NOT STRIPPER SEXY ;) UNLESS YOU LIKE FAT CHICK STRIPPERS. HEHEHE

Back