Your military Websites!

GuyontheRight

I thought this may be a good way of getting some free publicity for your site, and just to explain a little about it :D

So Ill start...

My Website is entitled Today's Special Forces, and is primarilly a source for information on what special operations units are doing in todays world. In the few weeks its been up though, Ive started putting alot of multimedia through, and have added a page for my adopted POW/MIA. My site can be found in my profile at the bottom of this post...

[link removed by Admin]

well dont pay to much attention about the nazi stuff, im just trying to sugest something about the duality of men, reaally IM NOT A NAZI, im plannign on joining the air force so

Re: dang!

sherman105 said:
Wow, for someone who aint nazi, you have a pretety darn nazi site!

if u saw th movie full metal jacket jacket, u saw the bron to kill sign with a peace simbol, dont u think it would be the same nazi stuff, with the us army? what im trying to sugest is the duality of men, i am on ur side not the nazis, i have alot of respect for all the vetrans, that fought in wars, my grandpa, is a korean veteran so imagine, dont judge it by the nazi stuff, and even knowing the nazis sis all they did for rong pusrpuse, i admire their army, and the ss, if u see them in the context of an army , individual soldier, they were, very fine soldiers, just like our guys, the rpoblem is not the soldiers or an army, is the gusy that command them EX. hitler, he deserved to die on a gas chamber in auschwitz, how someone that killed 5.8 million of jews, could be good?

I know what your saying man, I respect Rommel cause he was just a great commander. But talking about Hitler and Himmler and Auswitz on your site really suggests that you buy the whole Nazi crap.

I'm stopping this discussion now.

I removed the link because I think your site has some inappropriate content, and visitors to it may get the wrong idea of what you are meaning...

BornToKill: Check your PM (Private Messages)..

first off al i want to say im sry if i offend any of you cause of the nazi stuff, i just finish rebuilding the site, i think u guys will like it now, im really sry for that isdint mean to offend anyone.

here it is
www.headbangers.8m.com

Back