Your Local Mall

Danbury Fair Mall. Not the closest but I visit it the most because it has the most shops.

Still, I hate shopping and I loathe malls.

THANK YOU. Men generally do not like to shop, unless that shopping occurs a. in Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, etc., or b. in reference to the workshop.

There's not many of us females on this forum, and not ALL girls like to shop.

I like to shop, if I have the money, but when I don't I don't like to go.

I go to the Independence Center:
http://www.simon.com/mall/directory.aspx?ID=176

Victoria's Secret is my favorite place to get lip gloss!! *twirls hair around finger* OMG!!

yeah we're not all ditzs who just like to shop ^^

but Victoria's Secret is the place to go for lip gloss :D

I'm not big on Malls. I usually go to Fashion Square when I have to, but I try to limit myself on trips and I get in and get out when I do get there. There has been a lot of gangs in that area and a few shootings too.

deerslayer girls like shopping at bass pro too lol..we cant wait till the one they are building in denham springs, la to open.

philam i find the best place i have bought lipgloss other than walmart is afterthoughts in the malls around here...and yeah i agree that not all girls like shopping..if i have money and i go shopping i usually know what im going after...i get it and get out...other than that id much rather be working with my horses or out on the river fishing lol...guess im not a typical girl...always been more of a country girl than a girly girl lol

Back