Your First Day Of School

GuyontheRight

I Know alot of people went back to school today, how was It for everyone? I don't go back until next Tuesday, but have to go into school tommarow night to take an exam :x

I start on the 7th, and I still have to finish my internet course for making up a credit that I missed, and I still need to take an exam. I procrastinated all summer long.

Skinny said:
I procrastinated all summer long.

same here, i still have to finish memorizing my music, and read my summer reading books. I am one of the best at procrastination, but i'll try (and fail miserably) to stop the bad habit.

I don't know when school starts. I'm going into 9th grade, everyone thinks I'm a Junior or something. Tomorrow I start a course at my local community college, Pasadena City College (you may have heard of it, it was deemed the best community college in the country but some non-biased source, don't remember what.

from what i have observed of american schools over the past few years from the graduates of such institutions..

school doth not suck..it bloweths... :D

yes mod shark on a feeding frenzy yum yum yum said the big bad shark.... :dive:

Mine started last Tuesday the 24th. And goody goody, the first thing I got to do was FITREPS FOR 150 PEOPLE because my XO was on an extended vacation.

HAH I went back on August 11th. You guys are lucky. But I'm gonna get a few days off anyways cause of all these hurricanes. Southern FLA rules! Got a soon to be cat 5 coming to my city =o :rambo:

IrishWizard said:
HAH I went back on August 11th. You guys are lucky. But I'm gonna get a few days off anyways cause of all these hurricanes. Southern FLA rules! Got a soon to be cat 5 coming to my city =o :rambo:

Sorry hun, that was downgraded to a cat 3 as of like 0930 this morning, and those hurricanes are stressing me out, I have quite a few friends in the melbourne/Ft. Myers/St. Pete area. :?

And I started school on 4 August. I get out on 24 May as of now, I think.

Mark Conley said:
from what i have observed of american schools over the past few years from the graduates of such institutions..

school doth not suck..it bloweths... :D

yes mod shark on a feeding frenzy yum yum yum said the big bad shark.... :dive:
Me thinketh Marketh goneth crazyeth :D

GOTR- I live in NC

well it's not to bad now, i worked something out with my counselors that if i pass all my classes then i can graduate this year, so i talked to my recruiter and if i graduate this year i can go to basic in middle of August, and then with the options i chose i may get shipped out to Iraq around January of 2006, long time.

only 11.5, i got expelled from high school and missed alot of credits, so they sent me to some type of "special" school. NO NOT SPECIAL ED, it is a school that lasts like twice as long so i can get double the credits, currently i go to school at 7am and i leave at 6:45pm. Plus my counselor is making a deal with my recruiter and counting the training i do with the Marines as a P.E. 2 credit.

so if i pass all my classes i can graduate and join the Marines a whole year early, I pray i graduate, i need to graduate, i must graduate, i must make the Marines, for without the Marines i hatheth no lifeth.

Back