Who is your favorite Wrestler

The hurricane wasnt expecting that one, but cool. I got to see him in person acouple of times enjoyable wrestler...so what does everyone think about what is going on with the RAW brand of wrestling. Is Kane really going to be a daddy, is darn HHH and evolution ever going to be taken down, is Ric Flair ever going to retire. Is the Rock ever going to come back and what is going to happen this Mon with Eugen in charge? Let me hear your ideas

What does everyone think about last nights Raw? Chris Jericho wins a Musical Chairs contest against Tajiri, Jonathan Coachman, Jerry “The King” Lawler, Stacy Keibler, Ric Flair and Tyson Tomko
World Tag Team Champions La Resistance defeats Rhyno and Val Venis
The match between Kane and Batista ends in a no contest when Matt Hardy interferes
I.C. Champion Randy Orton def. Chris Jericho
Nidia def. Victoria and Molly Holly in a “Contract on a Pole” Match
Women’s Champion Trish Stratus (with Tyson Tomko) def. Nidia
Eugene, Ric Flair and Triple H def. Chris Benoit and Edge (Handicap Match)

My Favorite wrestler? 1968-1974 Mike "the California Hippy" Boyette :D

Barring him..then it would have to be Andre the Giant...RIP :cry:

I got to meet Kurt Angle (he came to visit us on The USS Enterprise)

I really don't have much of a favorite, I just find it entertaining that people would go to such lengths just to impress me.

I think my favorite would have to be stone cold Steve Austin. Then there's the Rock. :shock: Sexiest man alive.... oh, then there's the Undertaker. Dang, I don't think I have a favorite. :?:

mine is Igor Vovchanchin, he's not what youd call a convential fighter, he's a UFC and PRIDE fighter, one of the best if you ask me. im not into all that FAKE SHIT like wcw,wwf,wwe and al taht crap, thats stuffs more like a soap opra than wrestling.... watch UFC if you want to see some real wrestling, most of what the Marines fighting style is based on is used here (muay thi,Jujutsui,wrestling) all kinda of shit all mixed togather and used to basically imobilize your opponent

mine used to be rock but he's been gone for sooooooooo long. so, barring him, i'd have to say..............HBK. He's got the charisma, and he knows what the hell he's doing in the ring. Unlike Hogan, who had charisma, but really isn't a good wrestler at all in the ring.

Back