Who is your favorite Wrestler - Page 2

July 8th, 2004  
Defenitly The Rock, and Trish Stratus.
July 8th, 2004  
the people's champ rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 29th, 2004  
I think my favorite would have to be stone cold Steve Austin. Then there's the Rock. Sexiest man alive.... oh, then there's the Undertaker. Dang, I don't think I have a favorite.
August 11th, 2004  
mine is Igor Vovchanchin, he's not what youd call a convential fighter, he's a UFC and PRIDE fighter, one of the best if you ask me. im not into all that FAKE SHIT like wcw,wwf,wwe and al taht crap, thats stuffs more like a soap opra than wrestling.... watch UFC if you want to see some real wrestling, most of what the Marines fighting style is based on is used here (muay thi,Jujutsui,wrestling) all kinda of shit all mixed togather and used to basically imobilize your opponent
March 23rd, 2005  
Ken Shamrock and Diamond Dallas Page. i hate how randy orton has completely ripped off the Diamond Cutter.
March 24th, 2005  
Ray mestrio is awesome. I love the moves he does.
June 15th, 2005  
is: Stone Cold

was: Junk Yard Dog
August 11th, 2005  
Ah yes were the acting is the best in town
August 16th, 2005  
mine used to be rock but he's been gone for sooooooooo long. so, barring him, i'd have to say..............HBK. He's got the charisma, and he knows what the hell he's doing in the ring. Unlike Hogan, who had charisma, but really isn't a good wrestler at all in the ring.
September 24th, 2005  
Teddy Roosevelt - not even bears were safe.