Favorite Thing about having a car?

• Working on It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Driving anywhere

• Girls

• Total voters
Fixing the car at the moment - I guess I *might* be able to drive it soon :D Just need to adjust the cylinder compression ratio, the suspenders must be changed, the breakpads are :cen:, the ignition is somewhat failing every second turn and bla bla bla bla bla - It is a great charm of having an old car, you never run out of things to do....

the car that I had once upon a time wasn't really best suited for picking up girls downtown so I voted for the driving anywhere.

Oh to pick up girls. I have a 2004 Mustang Cobra. Beautiful Car. Makes heads turn. Its Jet black paint job, SVT rims, suede interior, 6 speed trans, and a super charged engine that gives you 390 horses and 390 lbs of torque! Corvette owners have got to be scratching their heads over this one. I paid $15,000 more and only have 2 seats!

Oh I can't wait until the new Pony comes out...

Still undecided between option 2 and 3.

Topgunjn1 said:
Oh to pick up girls. I have a 2004 Mustang Cobra. Beautiful Car. Makes heads turn. Its Jet black paint job, SVT rims, suede interior, 6 speed trans, and a super charged engine that gives you 390 horses and 390 lbs of torque! Corvette owners have got to be scratching their heads over this one. I paid $15,000 more and only have 2 seats!

Oh I can't wait until the new Pony comes out...

Why don't you post a pic of your car? There's a thread somewhere.

Definitely getting the eyes of the girls, but next I'd have to say my absolute favorite thing would be taking care of it...Mercedes' need alotta love ;)

Definitely going anywhere at anytime. If I'm in a not-so-great mood I can just go for a drive and blast my music as loud as I want....it's great :D

Back