Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bird

• fish

• other

• Total voters
i have a feeling most of the votes are going to go for dogs with people on this board. but my vote went for a dog too. the loyalty, intelligence, playfulness. you can't find that in a cat. well maybe some of that, but it's not the same.

.Cat, fun to intimidate. :D Also if they catch there own food leaving it outside, leave bodily waste outside, sleep inside, and dont need for me to take care of them then I love them. If your thinking that cannot happen with a cat, well you're wrong. We got at least one cat who is like that.

Dog of course. I'm a fan of my cat, but dogs are great.

You can't beat a Blue Healer sitting in the back of a ute.

WOLF, some people say they can't be tamed but that is bull.

if i couldn't have a Wolf then i would choose the next best thing which is a dog.

My favorite critter is our green cheeks conure bird.

If you go to my web site (see profile) he's there.

He lays back in our hands like in an easy chair. Pesky little guy too.

That safe / toxic wood page happens to be one of the best in the world on the internet - in case you have birds or know people with one.

We get feedback from the USA to Australia.

Local breeders request permission to print and distribute that page to give to their customers.

I bought an algae eater (catfish) to clean my fishtank a few years back. He was only a couple of inches long. He grew to be about 3/4 of a foot, and the most disgusting thing to look at. My dad took him out and flushed him down the toilet (it almost flooded the toilet!)

I hope my dog doesn't see this but I voted for the fish too. You don't need to take them for a walk, they don't make noise and annoy the neighbors, and you can keep a whole bunch of different kinds in a small space.

Trevor, if you'd like a very good (even if I do say so myself) forum for fish keeping, try this link.
http://groups.msn.com/AquariumTropi...s/aquariumampfishkeepingmessagechatboard.msnw
Oh you might notice there's a manger there named DTop ;) We have over 1400 members but there's always room for more.

Back