Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fish

• other

• Total voters
Schwul said:
Trevor said:
I bought an algae eater (catfish) to clean my fishtank a few years back. He was only a couple of inches long. He grew to be about 3/4 of a foot, and the most disgusting thing to look at. My dad took him out and flushed him down the toilet (it almost flooded the toilet!)

How...humane... :cry:
Please refrain from posting more than one message at a time. Just edit your first post. Also take care not to flame another member. thanks.

DTop said:
Schwul said:
Trevor said:
I bought an algae eater (catfish) to clean my fishtank a few years back. He was only a couple of inches long. He grew to be about 3/4 of a foot, and the most disgusting thing to look at. My dad took him out and flushed him down the toilet (it almost flooded the toilet!)

How...humane... :cry:
Please refrain from posting more than one message at a time. Just edit your first post. Also take care not to flame another member. thanks.

Although I don't see how that was a flame, I'll delete the post.

Dog - paws down. I and members of my family wouldn't be here or would've been seriously injured if not for the life saving actions of the dogs (specificly German Shepards) we've had. Although cats have saved lives before it's alot less likely that they would or could do so. My family has bred German Shepards since 1948 and to me they're about a gnat's eyebrow away from being human.

Back