Your favorite pet - Page 3

View Poll Results :What is your favorite pet?
dog 15 68.18%
cat 3 13.64%
bird 1 4.55%
fish 1 4.55%
other 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 5th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Horses are my favorite pet. My horse acts more like a dog than a horse so maybe dogs are my favorite pet.....
January 5th, 2005  
DTop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
I bought an algae eater (catfish) to clean my fishtank a few years back. He was only a couple of inches long. He grew to be about 3/4 of a foot, and the most disgusting thing to look at. My dad took him out and flushed him down the toilet (it almost flooded the toilet!)
How...humane...
Please refrain from posting more than one message at a time. Just edit your first post. Also take care not to flame another member. thanks.
January 5th, 2005  
Schwul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
I bought an algae eater (catfish) to clean my fishtank a few years back. He was only a couple of inches long. He grew to be about 3/4 of a foot, and the most disgusting thing to look at. My dad took him out and flushed him down the toilet (it almost flooded the toilet!)
How...humane...
Please refrain from posting more than one message at a time. Just edit your first post. Also take care not to flame another member. thanks.
Although I don't see how that was a flame, I'll delete the post.
--
Boots
January 6th, 2005  
Charge 7

Dog - paws down. I and members of my family wouldn't be here or would've been seriously injured if not for the life saving actions of the dogs (specificly German Shepards) we've had. Although cats have saved lives before it's alot less likely that they would or could do so. My family has bred German Shepards since 1948 and to me they're about a gnat's eyebrow away from being human.