• Tony Stewart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carl Edwards

• Other

• Total voters

CanadianCowgirl

OK, so maybe I'm a big redneck, but I'm a bit of a NASCAR fan and was wondering who else in here might enjoy spending their Sundays watching the race..... 8)

My FAV driver is #01 Joe Nemechek :D

I'm gonna have to go with the #24 of Jeff Gordon. It's a shame he didn't make the chase :( , but there is always next year :)

For some reason, I like Smoke -- ever since he's gotten his temper under control, he's become a better driver. Happy to see him win it all this year.

But basically, I like anyone who does well and conducts himself (and hopefully herself one of these days) with class. So Kurt Busch isn't high on my list. ;)

Greg Biffle for the National Guard factor...and good ole Dale Earnheart. Not just junior but senior too. Racin aint the same without him. God rest his soul. BTW...Jeff Gordon's gay, jeff gordons gay, at least thats what them earnheart fans all say...great and true song.

I find it ironic that the Earnhardt fans sing that (and check your spelling there, kid ;) ), considering that he and Gordon actually had a pretty good relationship.

I was watching one of the shows on Speed TV this weekend, and someone was holding up a "6.7" sign in the background. Some other guy on Dave Despain's Wind Tunnel show was also saying that they should change Harvick's number from 29 to 2.9, since he's almost as good as Earnhardt. Cracked me up. :D

BTW, do you even remember Earnhardt? You were something like 10 years old when he died!

Oh yea, how could i forget the man who modeled my bed...(i had a car bed with the number 3 car on it) I remember him because I had t-shirts and jackets and hats and would sit with dad every every every sunday and watch the man in black kick butt...I was devastated when he passed away...My all time favorite driver. then his son came along and i figured, if hes anything like his dad hes good. I guess i liked him cause he was the "original" NASCAR man....And because he was so agressive.

Back