Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CrazyCadet142

• NCdt Steliga

• Doody

• Total voters
Oooo and Redleg pulls up neck and neck with CrazyCadet142! I'm taking bets on RndrSafe to pull from behind with a massive amount of ass kicking. Any takers? :twisted:

Alright, leave me the heck out of this love fest. The fewer people that want to hug me (especially you guys), the happier I am :) Carry on.

DTop said:
Alright, leave me the heck out of this love fest. The fewer people that want to hug me (especially you guys), the happier I am :) Carry on.
Ya shucks, I'm sure if you were on the list you'd give the rest of them a serious a** kicking, :lol:

My Fav is wichever one is currently reading this post. :) See unlike the rest of you I don't pick fav's

Hi,

DTop ..................
Hug.gif

pick me pick me

Can i chose redleg?

Cus i fancy him n wanna get do.............ok lets not go there....

Nah i ain't that peverted, or am i??

What personality am i todya? hmmmmmmmmmm lets see, i may need time tothink this one over...........

Anya1982 said:
Can i chose redleg?

Cus i fancy him n wanna get do.............ok lets not go there....

Nah i ain't that peverted, or am i??

What personality am i todya? hmmmmmmmmmm lets see, i may need time tothink this one over...........

Now I'm REALLY scared... :shock: :lol:

It's so great to feel all the love in here, but SwordFish is right:
Redleg Is a Admin not Moderator
;)

*New things on my to-do list: ban the 21 (so far) who haven't voted "Redleg"*

hI,

What? Administrator doesn't equal moderator generalissimo?

Admin's Job is more Technical ................Though they have Powers beyound Moderators have ................they can Make or release a Moderator................and Admin's can also Bring out their Mod's Like Powers form tiem to time ;)

Mod's just act as mopping up Guys and General Dogs bodies (GURDIANS) :D ............. and are Responsible for Day to Day Working and Short term Decisions making .

Admins Give Direction to the Whole thing .........They are Responsible for Long term Desicion makings........they Both are quite Different if you ask me :D

Rest is i thinkGerman so i can't Understand what you are saying

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Sexybeast said:
any of them is a lady?
i 'd vote for that one

We believe that Redneck is (at least part) female, but we're not 100% sure yet.. :lol:

Hey, Swordfish. I've been using computers since 1977. I think I know what an administrator and a moderator is he he. I was being Facetious.

Schuer in German means "heavy" or "big". It was also a joke at Redleg's and my common background in artillery. "Shuer Gustof" was a huge artillery piece used by the Germans on the Eastern front. So, in other words, the big gun.

oi oi shippers..................

Can I be a moderator??????????

O go on I'd make a good person....he he he he he

Back